He headbutts my face and blood starts homing off my nose. We push each other back finally letting go and he quickly throws a slash. The movement was so fast, I had to block it with my forearms. My flesh is torn apart, the cut is deep. Blood spilled on the ground, and I could feel the burning sting coming from the wound. My anger spiked with the amount of pain introduced. He continued attacking, so I charge at him, tackling his waist. He manages to stop me and keep his balance. I feel a hard pound on my back as he slams his fist against it. It hurts, but I ignore the pain and slash the back of his knee upward drawing an awful amount of blood from both legs. He growls in pain, and I quickly separate before receiving another gorilla strike. That should slow him down. I stretch my back, bones crack as they settle in place.

- That's it, Cal! – Luke yells excitedly.

- Come on, you got this. – Maya joins with the same thrill.

- Finish him. – I even hear Dyrus say.

- Not bad, kid. – Gregory compliments, taking a small break. - But I'll win this. – he says firmly, flashing his eyes.

- Not this time. – I tell him confidently.

He charges at me once more but with the same speed in spite of the wounds on his legs. I charge at him as well and we both clash. The attacks getting stronger and faster, more ferocious than ever before. My heart is racing, and my muscles are aching in pain screaming at me to stop but I don't listen. I'm not losing again. I barely dodge a punch straight to my jaw and punch him in the stomach. The blow takes the air out of him, and he stumbles back. This is it; this is my chance.

- Now! – Nymeria screams motivating me.

I rush forward and continue hitting him, not letting him catch a breath. My hits fully connect to his face, ribs, and ear. He tackles me, hugging my wait just like I did before to try and catch a breath. I punch his sides and elbow his back. Then I put my arm around his neck currently on my left side and the other under his stomach. He's bigger and much heavier than me, so I use all my strength left and lift him and smash him to the ground. His face hits the ground hard, but he quickly stands up just to receive another series of attacks. I continue attacking without mercy, alternating between punching his ribs and face. Then I kick his knee making him stumble, and now he has one knee on the ground. He throws a punch, but I quickly hold onto it with one arm while punching his face with the other. No matter how hard I hit him he doesn't surrender. Gregory is tough as metal, he doesn't budge. So, I kick his neck with my shin. He drops to the ground and starts spitting blood.

- That's enough. – I hear a baritone voice speak. I turn to see Alaric looking at us.

I was so caught up in the fight I didn't notice when he arrived. Not just him, Convel and Lawrence are also present, along with a bunch of more members watching expectantly the match. I immediately calm down as I hear his voice command firmly. I kneel to help Gregory stand up. He accepts my help, and I pull him up. He's extremely heavy and broad, I have no idea how I picked him up. I stand up straight waiting for the Alpha to say something or for Gregory to dismiss me.

- How are you feeling Gregory? – Alaric asks, as he walks toward us. His tone is somewhat concerned.

- I'm fine. – he says and spits some blood aside, his voice sounding weird. He hasn't healed completely.

- Let me help. – Maya says walking toward us.

Alaric never called for her, that's usually a sign of disrespect, but since she's the healer she's able to do that sort of thing. She starts inspecting Gregory's neck and then digs her claws into the back of his neck. Her eyes shine green and the Gamma growls lowly in pain. It takes only a couple of seconds before she healed him completely.