15. Answer's

Important note. i shifted from a narrators pov to avanis pov in the middle of chapter. i am so sorry but i didn't realise when i did that. i am sorry.

*************

Avani groaned as she felt a pounding headache.

"What the hell happened last night" She muttered to herself .

As the events cane flashing back she picked up the pillow and pressed it on her face.
"God why did i drink ? I am never drinking again" She mumbled.

"we'd see about that on your next hangover" she heard Kabir's voice from the doorway

"you still here?" Avani asked and looked up from the bed and supported herself on her elbows.

Kabir leaned on the door , his hands folded on his chest , his hear dishveiled two buttons at the top of his shirt were open making him look more sexy. Avani gulped and looked away from him.

focus avani , focus.

"Get freshen up we Need to talk. " He said and marched out of the room . he looked Angry.

"What the hell just happened?" She Wondered.

shrugging it off she got up and went in bathroom to get ready for the day.

Her head was paining.
She only brushed her teeth and went downstairs to get breakfast she wasn't sure about getting in shower with the headache.

Kabir sat on the Chari and was drinking his coffee. "i am sorry for last night" Avani mumbled.

"sir" Kabir said his voice cold. Avani sat in front of him feeling like a child who had done some mischief and was about to get scolding.

"what you did yesterday was reckless Avani and very unsafe. very very unsafe. just because we no Longer are together doesn't mean the threat on your life has gone. you have to be careful and not act like a reckless child" he said

Avani ducked her head down and mumbled a small sorry.

"now as to what happened that night. lets start from starting. "

"i was their in the school that day when it happened.You were afraid and scared and traumatised by what you saw and i was also shocked to hear that he had the audacity to commit crimes on School premises , i had my issues with Him already. i knew he was a dirty bastard. i knew when you said you'd be witness you would be in danger. what you dont know is that your family sold you out. you were sent to that temple because they wanted you to get caught by him. i knew he'd do everything in his power to hurt you so i kept tabs on you. That night i personally came to warn you about your families plans but i got little late. " He finished saying. he didn't say anything i didn't know about my family. but didn't know he wanted to protect me.

"What else are you hiding?" i asked

he sighed. "your grandfather―"

"what about him?"

"he's alive. " He sighed.

what ....

i opened my mouth to ask something anything, but no words came out. my vision became blurry and a tear slipped out of ny left eye. i was frozen.

"he didn't remember anything but he was alive. we couldn't send him back to your family because i didn't trust them and later he refused to go anywhere from the facility he was in. he wasn't in the Right state of mind. and even now he remembers no one. He had lost his eye sight in that accident. "

i couldn't make sense of anything.

why? i mourned so long for a person who was here all along. robbed of my time With him. why?

"why?" i whispered.

he looked down in shame.
he had no answers to this. i wonder what more could go wrong?

nothing absolutely nothing could go wrong anymore for me. "where is he?" i asked my voice cracking.

"Jaipur at the Royal palace in shyamgarh. that palace was guven to an old age home . he stays there with Them" He replied.

"i want to meet him. " I stated.

he looked me in the eye contemplating what i was saying and then nodded .

"I'd get the arrangements done. we can go to Meera and Abeers wedding from their." he said but i gave no reply.

he could leave , i didn't want to see him anymore. everything hurt.

everything.

He realized i had no interest with any conversation with him so he left.

i slowly got up went upstairs and got under the shower.

and then i shatter , break to pieces because lately that's all i do. i break .

i wondered what more worse could happen now? nothing absolutely nothing.

if only i knew.

***********

i am so sorry to have gone MIA for so long.
and then popping up with such a small update.
but i couldn't really write more than a few words. i am having bad days. so i stopped writing but then i thought of writing something rather than nothing.

i hope this is okay? it would take some time for me to get into the story again.

i seem to have been making a lot of mistakes lately the pov change and short chapter.

sorry again.