14. Drunk

What a liar the world is

.What a liar the world is.

It keeps on saying everything would be fine , time heals all wounds

Well all that's bullshit.

"Fuck this shit" Avani mumbled and gulp another sip of the scotch.

"Well what's a pretty lady like you doing at a place like t-"

"Fuck off" Avani slurred and drank another sip.

The man scowled and walked away muttering "whatever she's a bitch"

it all gets better

"Bullfuckinghit, nothing gets better. He's a fucking liar and a bastard" she hissed and glared at the glass before drinking it down.

"Wanna talk about it?" the bartender asked .

"Don't you get bored listening to everyone's sob stories?" she retorted.

"Nah, the stories are entertaining , this one time a girl was drinking herself to oblivion because she bought a new dress for her boyfriend to see her in , but he was cheating on her and they broke up. I thought she was crying because of the breakup but then she asked me how she looked in the dress and I said she looked gorgeous and then banged her . turns out all she wanted was the approval of dress the boyfriend just happened to be the most likely choice to do it but he lost the job and i filled in"

Avani gave him a weird look.

"Don't be offended, I don't have one night stands with all the people who tell me their stories"he said, lifting his hand in mock surrender.

"So tell me" he said.

"Its a long story" Avani slurred a bit

" I have time" The bartender replied.

Avani Chuckled.

"You are Quite persistent. what's your name?" She asked.

"Ahmed. " Hr replied.

"So Ahmed... i was in love was about to marry him when he suddenly died and then i was forced to marry another man who blackmailed me into marrying him. I eventually fell for him then I got to know he lied and married me to save my life. Then we got divorced and now I again get to know this man knows another part of my past he never told me. It's like a labyrinth , the love I have for him is so much yet his lies Always come in front of me and slap me in the face telling me how wrong it is to love him. " She said and hiccupped.

"I think that's enough for you. " Ahmed said and offered her a glass of water.

"Thank you. " Avani mumbled.

"Now as I see it. I think this guy loves you a lot. That he has been doing so much for you. but i Guess he lacks the perspective to see things from your point of view. He forgets he can't make decisions for you no matter how much he feels he should protect you. It's your choice in the end. and seems like he is not giving you that Choice." Ahmed mused.