54. Love Me

Alfie opened the door, and pulled Cora inside. They were breathless as though they were looking at each other for the very first time, and their mouths waste no time but to instantly lock in a passionate kiss. Their lips crush together and tongues explore and become intimately acquainted. She tasted more lovely than he remembered. Their hands roam everywhere, hastily removing each other's clothing.

He pushed her down onto the bed playfully, then collapsed on top of her, his mouth seeking hers in a hot, passionate kiss.

She broke the kiss and gaze into his wanting eyes, not believing that he was here in the flesh.

"Shower?" Alfie asked knowing that they both had a long journey to get here.

"Yes." Cora answered softly.

She turned on the shower and adjust the temperature just right before turning back to him and she kissed him again as she stripped him of his briefs, her hands sliding down over his stomach and into his pubic hair.

She let her fingers linger and play with it, tugging gently, and it sends a delicious shock to his hardening dick. Her hands stroke him, as she moan into his mouth, entering the shower with him, pulling him along. 

His hands explore her tits, weighing their size in his palms, as his mouth kissed the side of her neck. The water falls down on them, feeling so good and warm, melting away any of their inhibitions. His fingertips squeeze and roll her nipples, making them hard and sensitive. He bent and kissed the tip of each one with rough lips and bearded chin. She felt the sensation deep inside of her, making her wet and needy.

She reached for the soap and lather it in her hands. She rubbed them on his shoulders in a very sensual massaging motion, moving them slowly down his body, lathering the hair on his chest. Her fingertips teased his skin as they slide to his stomach, hips, the feel of him against her.

She wrapped both soapy hands around his cock and stroked him up and down between them, making the opening feel like her own cunt each time the head of his cock slides through the top. The silky soap felt good as his cock slid through her hands.

She looked into his eyes and saw how much his passion was building for her. His need for more. She leaned forward and kissed him deeply while continuing to stroke, letting the water wash away the soapy bubbles.

She broke the kiss and knelt down in front of him. She used her tongue to lick from his balls to his tip, her hand bringing his cock to meet her greedy mouth. She stroked him faster in and out, as she sucked harder and deeper. He watched with a heavy breath as her other hand slides down to her cunt, fingering herself deeply as she sucked his cock. She moaned loudly on his throbbing erection in her mouth, as she cum on her fingers.

He pulled her up to him again, He moan and hungrily suck on her fingers, letting her know how much he wanted to taste her too. His protruding stiff cock was sliding in and out between her closed thighs, and they kissed again sharing her taste. Before his fingers slipped between her legs kissing her chest. All thoughts, all feelings of he who shall not be named left her as Alfie's touch consumed her. 

 She moaned softly as his fingers finished, her wetness dripping out of her and onto his fingers. Then he brought his lips to her clit, kissing her gently and sliding his tongue around, nipping as she leaned into him. 

They finished their shower and slide under the covers. They turned toward each other and kissed again, her thigh wrapping around his, pulling him closer to her. His cock twitches against her inner thigh, and she moved her hand down and rub his head up and down her wet slit, then circle him around her needy hole.

"Love me", Cora whispered locking eyes with him.

She pushed his cock inside of her, and he pushed in all the way with one hard thrust, making her gasp as he filled her with his cock.

She went still for a moment, and her cunt greeted him with a long hard squeeze of her very tight muscles. He moaned and moved her hips back and forth, as he rolled her onto her back, giving him better leverage to fuck her deeper and harder. Her hips meet his thrust for thrust, bringing them higher. 

+

Things were normal again. Well as normal as normal could get. Cora woke with Alfies arms around her and she felt like she was in a cocoon of love.

''Move in with me officially." Alfie begged kissing her neck. "I know you like the option to run but run to me run with me." Alfie requested. "You know you want to. Your stuff is practically all here.  Why pay for another place you never go to?"

Cora had known Alfie longer than she knew Tommy before she took that stupid jump that leap of faith. She loved Alfie. She thought she loved tommy to. But they spent months getting to know everything about the other person before they even kissed.

Then dating real dating and loving and it was bliss for the most part. She liked waking up with someone pressed up against her. His breath on her neck his beard tickling her skin. She liked that they took their time falling.

"What do you say gorgeous?"