sleep routines?

Herf Grerf derf. Sorry Abt not posting. I'm working on a lot of different stories. Most I put on my alt account since some of you are young and I post mature content. (All of my stories on my alt are original and not little nightmares anyways)

Mono: he's flexible. Although he tends to go to sleep at a normal time (for me that's like 9:00-10:30) he can stay up much later. He's most definitely an early bird, sometimes taking naps in the day. He doesn't mind being woken up.

Six: she's a night owl. She loves waiting for the sun to rises before dropping like a sack of potatoes. She doesn't like being woken up at all, she despises people who wake her up. She's a light sleeper so it's easy to wake her, however when she's sick you'd think she's dead by how hard it is to wake her.

Seven: he goes to bed early and wakes up early (9:00pm sleep, 6:00 wake up) he loves sleeping but can never fall asleep during the day. He wakes with the sun. he's a light sleeper.

RCG: it's messed up, okay? Early, late, might wake up at 6am....or 6pm. She's flexible but the completely unpredictable kind. She can sleep through any alarm, she could sleep through a train collision. She's a very deep sleeper.