if you/ their s/o was sick

Beep beep im a sheep I said-

Mono: he never forgets to check on you every so often if he's busy. He makes sure you have the proper treatment and comfort while you recover. Also cooking Is his thing so he will make you delicious soup, and makes sure you eat and drink enough when your not throwing up. When he's not busy he'll cuddle you to sleep. Awe so cute. :)

Six: she will bury you in blankets and stuffed animals. She will order some food, and eat it with you. She might even love and pity you so much she shares a bit if you want it. She'll sleep next to you and cuddle you, but you have to be the one to ask for cuddles.

Seven: panicked and worried for you. He will get you whatever you ask for as long as your Ill. Constantly cuddling you, and keeping you from doing anything that might make you feel worse. You are basically trapped in your room with him until your better.

RCG: very sweet about it. She will comfort you and give you the necessary meds, she makes you sleep, eat, and drink regularly. She will check on you often, and will cuddle you if you ask. Just don't push it, she might sass you even if you are sick.

Thinman: he does most of what you want, and will constantly be by you. He will keep you in bed till your better. He also gets a bit fierce with his kisses and cuddles because he sees the weakness and opportunity. However he knows that no means no, and won't take it to far.

My friends gonna put me in a coffin tomorrow if I forget to bring in the supplies for our project tomorrow.