(mono x hungry six) the bite

"C'mon hurry" mono said rushing for a nearby window in the room, adjusting his mask before hopping up. Six followed closely behind, but something when wrong, and she quickly collapsed grasping her stomach. "Six?" Mono said turning quickly to hop down. "You got a belly ache? do you wanna lay down for a bit?" Mono cooed crouching beside her. Six shook her head slowly "hungry" she grumbled, gritting her teeth "Oh ...uh.." mono looked left to right for a moment remembering they had eaten there last snack for dinner yesterday.

Six's stomach growled making her lean over in pain. "I'm sure there's food nearby c'mon let's go" mono said lifting her by her underarms, she tried standing but her legs gave from under her right after he let go, and she returned to laying in agony. "Alright." Mono said with an exhausted huff. He readjusted his mask and hefted her up bridal style. "If you don't wanna move I'll move you." Mono said with a small chuckle. She whimpered , clutching her stomach, and boring her pained red eyes back into his. Mono stopped for a moment giving her a sympathetic look before stumbling off through a door. He marched on from room too room, but after about ten minutes of wandering, and finding nothing six started to cry quietly in his arms, his quiet shushing, and rocking wasn't working anymore. As she whined in his arms, tucking her face into his chest, and nibbling at his coat. Finally walking into an old living room he spotted a granola bar on the couch. Rushing he gently tossed six onto the couch and climbed up beside her, grabbing it and ripping it open. She snatched it from him shoving it down quickly, and messily. Once she swallowed the last bits, she looked at mono. He had leaned himself on the couch with his eyes closed massaging one arm with the other as he sighed deeply. He had a stressed look on his face, the pressure of seeing six in pain must have stressed him out. "Thank you" six murmured crawling across the couch to sit next to him. He smiled softly glancing at her "no problem" he said switching to massage his other arm. Six stared at him for a moment, like she was debating something. Then she threw her arms around him, mono let out a low grunt before returning the hug.

I hope this ending was okay 😶
Thx for reading.