{ Little things you do }

Start from the beginning

Then came on stage the prince that everyone had been waiting for, there was slight cheering and clapping when the prince appeared.

But it all calmed down when they saw the prince's guest on the stage with him. It was a beautiful princess who's outfit matched the prince's.

And they looked so dashing together, it made Aelius doubt the little date even more than before. Was the prince already engaged?

But what if it's just a distant relative? A million thoughts ran through his head at once. Confusing ones, loving ones, pretty ones, jealous ones, and many more.

Aelius stared the prince up and down, he looked beautiful in the outfit he weared.

With the pearly white color plastered all over the outfit with gold scattered on the outfits sides.
But he still used his mask per usual.

As if the prince could hear his thoughts, he made eye contact with him but suddenly looked away, then he looked back at Aelius then looked away.

The prince stuttered mid sentence then covered it with a cough. His face lightly heated at the view of Aelius.

And Aelius started to smile and giggle at this, he fell in love a tad bit more seeing how differently the prince acted towards him.

Then suddenly all doubts left his body and he started to feel confident again.

Grinning at the prince and tilting his head. But this time he looked away from the prince and towards the princess.

He felt a slight chill run down his spine when she looked back at him, but didn't let it show.

She wrapped her arm around the prince while glancing at him and then staring at Aelius again.

So Aelius looked away from her and towards the prince again, then this time, he felt a different kind of chill run down his spine.

The prince had such a fierce yet calmed expression on his face it took aelius by surprise. And he looked away.

And when he looked back, and the prince winked at him. And this took him by even more surprise.

Aelius released the hold he had on his siblings's hands and in unsuccessfully covered his face.

And he heard the prince chuckle mid sentence, this made him wanna dig himself a grave and die in it.

But instead of attempting to hide his face more he decided to act confident, when in reality; he was struggling to breathe.

Everytime the prince looks at him, he forgets how to breathe.
He wasn't going show that too of course.

Then came the children -and -prince meetings.

"Brother! Can we go meet the prince!!" Excitedly spoke his siblings in unison.

"Sure, just wait for you're turn okay?"

"Okay!" They spoke back.

The two patiently waited for the kids that we're with the prince to detach from him so that they could properly meet him.

And finally, they left.
The prince looked around for a minute, then quickly gave up and sighed. Placing both his hands on his hips.

The prince looked down and spotted Aelius's siblings and crouched towards them.

The prince inspected them for a little and then his face unnoticeably lit up and he quickly looked up to meet eyes with Aelius.

"Hey." Aelius smiled at him.