Chapter Sixteen "Proposal"

It has been 5 years since me and Enid started dating. Today I wanted to do something that would change her life forever...

I gave Enid some money so she could go shopping, while I shop for something very expensive and very memorable..... Today I am buying a ring!
I went to the jewelry shop and asked the jeweler to recommend me some rings!

I wanted to buy something that isn't too expensive and isn't cheap. And the diamond isn't too big nor small. I want something that the ring itself has designs

I then decided on this one ↓

(Imagine The bright hearts are diamonds)

Im taking Enid on a date to propose.
Of course since I wanted to get like free food. I'm gonna propose on a restaurant!

I paid the jeweler 20k and went back to our apartment since we don't go to school anymore because we graduated already.

I then reserved the best seat on a restaurant.. and called our friends and family to suprise Enid and then I went to look for Enid

As I expected she's in our favorite store. The plushie store of course.

she spent almost nothing with the money I gave her. She bought a small one with hearts.

I then surprised her she said "AHH! Jesus... Y/n don't scare me like that ever again you almost gave me a heart attack!" I laughed at her response.

I told her we're going on a date.
She seemed excited! Though she doesn't expect what will happen.

******
(Hours later)

We got to the restaurant and I told the waiter that I reserved the best seat. He guided me to it me and Enid sat down with the food already prepared. Enid then said. "Babe.. it isn't my birthday and it isn't your birthday, it also isn't our anniversary. So why is this date so special?" I said "I'll tell you after we eat" i smiled.

She then saw that the food prepared were her favorites. After we ate the delicious meals. Enid told me "Soo.. what is this all about?" I then kneeled on one knee and Enid said "is this what I think it is.
." I smiled. I thought, "hmmm should I prank her?" and I said "nope I just fixed my shoe lace" I then pretend to fix it. She frowns due to disappointment. She then said "well.. what is this for?"

I said "I was just kidding. Actually it is what you think it is." I pull out the engagement ring box and slowly opening it revealing the ring. I then said "We have been dating for 5 years. Your a werewolf, I'm a vampire, we're totally opposites but we work together. You saved my life at least twice.. so.. I'm gonna ask you this, Enid Sinclair... Will you marry me?"  She hugged me and screamed "YES, YES I WILL, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH Y/N L/N"

and as I expected. The waiters gave us free food and desserts, almost everyone in the restaurant clapped. Except for some they just rolled their eyes. Probably because they're homophobic... Our family and friends congratulated us. Ad we hugged them then We went back to our apartment and slept. while I was laying down Enid must have though I was sleeping. She then said "I love you y/n."

******
this was quite fast

Thank you to yumyummi2452 and Sarahs4Hearts for following.

Thank you to Xeeniiiiii and Natsukitakashi403 for commenting

Thank you to 97iuxllx, deasia-cute, FreiheitReichmalWith, Gayass_kid, soobingrind and The_Great_Shipper for voting on all of my chapters!!

Also thank you everyone for 3.88k reads already!! And also 140 votes!