Chapter Thirteen "Mind Control Potion?"

Xavier was about to drink it until.. Wednesday interrupted him with slushies. Wednesday Gave him a slushie and Xavier then said "actually, no thanks plus, the drink looks poisoned. Sorry ajax" wednesday pulled him towards somewhere.

Me and Enid rode another ride before going home. I think we should avoid ajax.

*******
(Ajax POV)

Ugh that would've been perfect if it wasn't for Xavier. Hmm what if I Secretly put it on her water!! When lunch! I thought.

******
(Y/N Pov)

Me and Enid then slept.

It's morning. And I went to my first class of the day. It's weird how ajax isn't here. This is his favorite subject... I'm pretty sure he's planning to do something. 

And it's lunch! Me and Enid sat on our tables. Somehow my lunch is already prepared? No one would've had a chance to prepare that if we were all in the classroom? Everyone was there except for ajax.. I threw away the food. And got another set of lunch. Though I don't think he would've poisoned the drink right?.....

Enid got her lunch and we ate. We also talked about how ajax didn't come to class. I finished eating and then... The drink looks odd. Should I drink it? I asked Enid "hey Enid, would you mind taking a look at this? This drink somehow looks odd?" She went over to look at it and replied
"Hmm it looks like the one ajax offered me before I fell Inlove with him?"

Which made me think, "Enid don't you think is mixed with a love potion? I mean maybe ajax poured it in?" I replied. She then said "wait are you saying ajax made me drink a love potion so he could use me?!! no wonder I instantly fell Inlove with him the second I drank the drink he offered." I nodded.

Enid threw away the drink and said "we could just share my drink you know?" I nodded.

*******
(Ajax Pov)
I was spying on y/n to see if she drinks it..

UGH OF COURSE SHE WOULDNT WHY IS SHE SO SMART?

F*ck they seem to have solved my love potion..

Little do they know I have another potion and it's a mind control one.
*******
(y/n Pov)

I excused myself from Enid. I'm Going to find ajax and confront him about it.
I was walking until someone put a black sack over me well I guess I got kidnapped. But theres a problem there wasn't a van and the kidnapper didn't put me that far away. It was like I was still in school. Then the kidnapper took the black sack off but they have a mask. Though there's one thing they forgot to take off. The kidnapper has a beanie. Who else would kidnap me with a beanie other than ajax. And I can clearly hear his snakes hissing. I screamed for help.
I then said. "Ajax no need to hide your ugly face. I know it's you, though. I want to confront you about something, why did you put a love potion on Enid and mine's drink?" He took of his mask and replied "since I'm gonna give you a mind control potion anyway, I guess I'll tell you, so. I wanted to use you as how I used Enid. It was your fault that the love potion wore off of Enid since she seriously got a love at first sight with you. That's why I wanted to use the left over love potion for you. Also. It's Mrs. Thornhill who keeps giving me these type of potions. Well now that you know. It's time." He then walks towards me and then.....

*****
Another cliffhanger for y'all! Hehehehe

Also IM SO HAPPY WE GOT 1.96K READS!! I LITERALLY DONT KNOW HOW TO DESCRIBE HOW HAPPY I AM!!

also thank you to chqlametluv and Aoki_Yoon for voting on my chapters!!