Chapter Nine "Confession?"

I Dreamt Of Enid Again..

********
(in dream)

I Went To Our Dorm And I see Enid.
Ive been thinking about confessing and I think now's the right time.
She's currently doing her nails.

I tell her "hey Enid.. I have something to tell you"
"sure what is it?"  She replied smiling
I took a deep breath
"ILIKEYOUMORETHANAFRIENDTYPE"
I said really fast. She said "could you maybe repeat it again I couldn't understand a single thing"  I took another deep breath "I Like you more than a friend type?"

She said "y/n I gotta admit I'm flattered. But I'm sorry I don't feel the same way, you know I still love ajax."

I really wanted to cry in the moment but I tried to hold it.
"It's okay I understand." I say but it's very clear to hear in my voice that im crying.

I then woke up.

********
I woke up crying and hyperventilating.. Enid came over to me and asked what was wrong.
I just kept on crying. Enid then realized I was hyperventilating. She said "breath in, breath out" and kept on repeating it to me until I catched my breath.

I then told her "I'm sorry, Its because I dreamt of me confessing to my crush and them rejecting Me." She then asked "I'm sorry but may I ask who's your crush?" Sh*t now i have to tell her. Should I lie?? Maybe now's the time to confess. I gulped "Uhm Actually Enid I have something to tell you" I said. "Oh sure what is it you want to tell me?" She replied smiling
F*ck everythings happening the same as my dream.
"I Like You." I said. She replied "duh of course I like you too" "no I mean more than a friend."

She took a second to think. "Its fine if you don't like me back. It already happened in the dream anyw-" she cuts me off by kissing me.
I was shocked at first but I quickly melted onto the kiss. Her lips were soft and tasted like cherry. I guess that's her lip balm.
We pulled apart due to oxygen. "Wow" Enid says. After we catched our breath I connected our lips once again. This time it was quite longer.

Our simple kiss turned into somewhat a makeout scene. I was on top of her. Holding her waist, still not pulling apart from the kiss. while she's gripping my hair.

We were making out until. Wednesday comes inside the room which made us pull apart. Ugh why is it always Wednesday who's Interrupting us.

We acted as if we weren't making out. And I looked at Enid smirking. Which made her blush.  Wednesday then walks out. She asks me "so.. what does this make us?" I say "girlfriends?" She agreed.

We changed our clothes and she held my hand then we went to class holding hands...

As always I got a perfect score!! Enid seem to have found it easy since she didn't ask for any help.

"I Can't believe I have a girlfriend now." I thought...

********
Wooohoo we finally confessed to Enid

Thank you Winterwolf588, Richard11011968, LauraTerzi9, idk98638, for voting on my chapters!!

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR 600 READS I COULD NOT BELIEVE IT AND WE'RE ALSO IN 16th! IN #ENID
I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!! <333
-kai