Chapter Twelve "Amusement park"

Today I Will Take Enid To An amusement park! That she would talk about nonstop.

"Hey Enid.. guess what?" I said
"Hm?" She replied
"What if... I'm taking you to the amusement park your taking about? Today?" I replied. She didn't say anything but she just hugged me and she jumps around out of excitement like a kid.
Her simple smile makes my whole day  better.

******
(Ajax POV)

Hah. I overheard their conversation. This will be a perfect opportunity to make y/n fall Inlove with me. I thought smiling mischievously.

*******
(Y/N Pov)
I got my F/C (favorite color) bike and we went to the theme park. This ride was kind of long since the amusement park was really far. After we arrived. Enid keeps Thanking me. Sure my legs were a bit tired now. But at least I got to see her smile.

I worked really hard to get money since, The ticket was quite expensive. it's fine since it's for Enid. After we paid for two tickets Enid pulled me to the Rollercoaster. Woah guess she isn't scared of heights. Because this rollercoaster was really high and I mean really high

 Because this rollercoaster was really high and I mean really high

(Like this ↑)

after we get on the seats we hear a familiar voice. We look behind and we see Ajax?? I felt a bad feeling about this. So I pulled Enid to a different seat. The ride was sooo fast.. but it was like a piece of cake to me. I mean I didn't even scream.

After we rode everyone got out except for one person, the guy Infront of ajax. Good thing we changed seats because the person couldn't get out. It turns out that ajax rigged this guy's seatbelt.

I pulled Enid into the carousel. which had 3 floors! Of course I went with Enid to the highest possible one. She was kind of scared. But we went on the same horse. I almost fell off which was really nerve-racking.

Enid took me to the dart game where you can get a huge stuffed animal if you got all the balloons. Of course I wanted to get it for her even though she has like a billion stuffed animals in her dorm.

I payed and got 9 darts. There are 9 balloons. Which means I can't fail a single one. Good thing when I was 12 I played darts the whole year. Let's hope I'm still good at it.

First dart yesss I got it. It almost didnt hit it though. Second dart, I hit it perfectly! The third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh, and eighth were also hit perfectly! Enid was cheering me. I can't let her down. The last dart and the last balloon. Everything was like slowed down to me. I threw it.. and, then...... YESSS I HIT IT ME AND ENID CHEERED AND HUGGED! the guy gave us a huge wolf stuffed animal

 YESSS I HIT IT ME AND ENID CHEERED AND HUGGED! the guy gave us a huge wolf stuffed animal

(Like This ↑)

I gave the stuffed animal to Enid and she kissed me. Ajax seemed to have saw. Ajax then appeared and offered me a drink?

******
(Flashback 5 minutes ago AJAX Pov)
I see y/n and Enid. Y/n's throwing darts. After the game ends it'll be the perfect time to give y/n the love potion. And then I'll use her!

********
(Present time Y/N Pov)
After the ride with Ajax. I don't trust him anymore. So I said "uhm actually no thanks, I'll just buy my own."
Xavier then appeared. It seems like he came with Wednesday? Xavier said "can I drink it? I'm so thirsty due to following Wednesday the whole time!"
Xavier took the cup and looked at it. He seems to be thinking about drinking it or not. And he....

*******
Hehehehe a cliffhanger..

Thank you all so much for 1.61k reads!!!

Also thank you to Zenitsu791 and Hecanchokeme for commenting!

Thank you to kingwindow1 for voting on my chapters!
- kai