Chapter Ten "Poe Cup"

Today was normal.. though why haven't I seen my girlfriend after lunch... It's night time and I walk back to my dorm.

The closer I was to my dorm. The more I hear crying. I knew it was Enid. So I rushed into the room and comforted her. After she stopped crying I asked her why she cried. She said yoko had a garlic bread incident. And divina had to take care of yoko.
Which means she needs two more people for their team to play in the Poe cup.

out of nowhere Wednesday appeared. And insisted to play since she wants to humiliate bianca? She says "we" are in. Then I said "hey.. I don't remember agreeing to this." Enid said "aww come on.. do it for your girlfriend? Please?" I sighed. Even if I didn't want to, I had to. For my girlfriend.

"Oh wow what a surprise your dating?" Wednesday says. Enid then says "speaking of surprises, here are both of your costumes" she then took something out of her drawer revealing a somewhat looks like a cat costume.

Enid offered me again to sleep with her. Which I agreed to. Since the floors really cold.

*******
(Next Day)

It's the day of Poe cup. Enid then told us the games about Water? SHE SHOULDVE TOLD ME ABOUT THAT YESTERDAY! I thought. have I mentioned that I almost drowned when I was 5. I then said "is this a bad time to say I am scared of the water?" either they ignored me or didn't hear it. Anyway Enid held my hand. While going to the boat.. We haven't even moved but I'm already shaking!

Apparently bianca has been winning starting from 5 years ago. Which we cant let happen. I say before starting "be grateful I've doing this for you, Sinclair."

I know bianca has an advantage since their sirens. I know they'll probably use it to cheat. And I was correct. Someone was pushing boats! Only the three of us made it to the other side.

I went with Wednesday as Wednesday says "enid, stay here make sure they don't sabotage the boat." She agrees and we got the flag but before we got back Wednesday fell ? It looked like she was having a seizure attack. bianca and Xavier then got their flags and went back. Wednesday became fine? And

we hurried up to Enid. She asked why we took so long. I said "wednesday fell. I think?" Xavier's boat then sank? Out of nowhere. Enid then said "I just thought.. WWWD, What Would Wednesday Do." Weems then announced it was just us versus bianca's team.

it seemed like our boat was being pushed. Wednesday then said "thing." Then I heard a lever pulled? Though nothing happened. Enid then pulled a lever which pulled out some weapon that we used to break bianca's boat. And their boat also sank. Which made us win!! Me and Enid grabbed the flag and ran to the finish line. I was so happy in that moment. Enid then thanked me and Wednesday.

We went to the quad and weems gave us a trophy!! I was so happy that I seriously kissed Enid Infront of everyone. Which I regretted thinking everyone would judge us. But instead I heard clapping? And cheering? Enid was shocked and she also blushed.

Enid then announced "we wouldn't have won if it weren't for my beautiful girlfriend!!"

More cheering and clapping was heard. I blushed by Enid saying Beautiful... We then went to a table and ate.

*******
I think this chapter is the worsttt

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR 900 READS I LOVE YOU ALL!

Also thank you Z33W33D , milka_moooo , Dualipa128293uuw1o, aidan-gallagher-simp for voting on my chapters!!!

I would also thank BlightJr for commenting on my chapters. - kai