𝟭 - ❝𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗔𝗠 𝗜?❞ ❓

Start from the beginning

how did i get here without waking up?!

tears brim your eyes and you hold your head,

this is all too much.. i'm scared..

you sniffle slightly, before wiping your tears quickly.

"no! i can't sit here sniffling and feeling sorry for myself, even though i'd like to! i have to find out where i am! we must be an independent queen!"

you nod, determined.

so you stand up, turning in every direction.

uh.. where am i supposed to go?

YOU WHISTLE AS YOU SKIP THROUGH THE EERILY QUIET WOODS, THE SUN WAS STARTING TO SET AND YOU HAD NO CLUE WHERE YOU WERE GOING

you had just decided to walk straight. well, the way you had turned last, hoping to find a town somewhere.

you had been shivering like mad your whole trip.

i mean, you were trekking through thick snow wearing doc martens, a pencil skirt and a thin black t-shirt.

your fingers were bright red and you were sure your lips had to be blue.

you look to the sky, "awh shit.."

you scratch your head,

man, i'm gonna die.. i'm going to get eaten by a wolf or something- wait are there wolves wherever this kidnapper took me? dunno, if i'm still in australia a dingo will eat me- nah just jokes i'm too smart for that shit, i'll sleep in a tree. wait- but what if a snake gets me. y'know what? if if die, i die. i'm already fuckin here, aye? not much i can do now..

you nod to yourself and continue walking, it was too early for sleep so you'd walk around a little longer.

but as you look to the sky again, you tilt your head slightly.

you could see lots of stars in the sky, unlike usual.

your lips part as you lean against a tree, just staring up at the sky.

it was gorgeous.

you could see every star in the sky, even a few constellations and you could swear you could see mercury off in the very far distance.

it was almost as if there was no pollution and no other things blocking the night sky from shining down.

but there was no way.

from every place you had seen, nowhere had really clear skies.

how odd.

you were still entirely confused how you were alive and unharmed.

you vividly remember being hit by the car, your car doing flips and hitting a pole. you could vividly remember the agonising pain your body was in.

surely, multiple brones had to have been broken and you without doubt had a concussion, having smacked your head really hard.