18

Third Person Pov 

Even though kevin was now aware of his feelings for keem the problem wasn't solved in fact it was far from it. Now he felt more confused then ever and he felt nervous and the thought of telling keem how he felt. He knew things would be awkward after everything that's already happened between them. 

He also fears that it might be to late considering the fact that when keem confessed to him he couldn't give him an exact answer. "Tell him or not tell him that is the question" kevin says to himself sitting on his bed trying to think of all the possible outcomes. "I can't do this" Kevin says with a sigh. 

Even though he didn't want to he called doug asking him to come over cause he desperately needed advice. "I say just tell him i mean there's no way he'll reject you he's been down bad for you for this long" Doug says followed by a laugh. "Dude i'm serious" kevin says and doug straight faces him. 

"So am I. I'm shocked you didn't realize he liked you sooner the way he was acting i mean who takes the time to join their opps EVERY live" Doug says causing kevin's face to heat up and he smiled thinking about every little argument they had on live. "Doug i'm confused" kevin admits with a sigh. 

"There's nothing to be confused about call him and ask him to come here tonight so you can finally confess then you two have one of those cringy moments like in the movies and live happily ever after" Doug says closing his hands as if he were closing a book. "It's not that easy" kevin says. 

"it is that easy your just making things difficult for no reason which you've been doing the whole time the world knew you liked him" Doug says. Kevin groaned before plopping down face first into one of his pillows. "I'm scared" kevin admits but due to his face being in the pillow it came out muffled. 

"There's no need to be scared everyone goes through this but you have no reason to be cause you like him and he's made it obvious from the jump he likes you" Doug says and kevin finally lifts his head. "Your right i need to tell him" Kevin says and doug nods. "See there you go" Doug says. 

"Next week" kevin syas making doug straight face him. "I said i was gonna tell him i ain't say when" Kevin says. "Dude stop playing you need to tell him tonight cause the longer you wait the worse it's gonna get" Doug says and kevin groans. "Fine i'll tell him tonight" Kevin says before grabbing his phone. 

He texted keem asking him to come over cause they had some things they needed to do discuss and keem said he would be there as soon as possible. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed