7

Third Person Pov 

'The things i do' keem thinks to himself as he goes on his spam to join kevin's live. As soon as he joins a smile makes it's way on to his face and his heart began to flutter. He saw kevin looking down at the comments every here and there and of course there were comments asking about keem. 

The viewers are so used to the two being on live together arguing about nothing. "Oh he decided to stop being a stalker today" Kevin says while smirking at the camera almost as if he knew that keem was on the live. As usual later on that day they ended up running into each other again talking about the live. 

"When i thought you stopped stalking" Kevin says. "Shut up i wasn't stalking you to begin with" keem says. "Whatever you say stalker" Kevin says and keem all of a sudden feels bold. "Maybe i wouldn't have to always talk to you through live if you gave me yo number" Keem suggests with a shrug. 

Kevin raises an eyebrow at the suggestion and then smirks. "Ion know i think talking to you on live is enough" kevin says. "Ion think it is though" keem says staring at kevin with that loving expression again making kevin feel weird. "Stop looking at me like that" kevin says and keem smiles. 

"Like what?" keem asks. "You know what your doing" Kevin says and then lets out a small chuckle thinking back to the way he used to insult keem and say that he was gay and wanted him good times. "I'll give you my number or whatever but only cause i can tell you won't leave it alone" kevin says. 

"Is that the real reason though? Or is it cause you wanna talk to me?" Keem asks. "Whatever helps you sleep at night" kevin says before they end up exchanging numbers. "Don't be blowing my phone up with mess or i'll block you" Kevin warns and keem laughs. "I'll be good promise" keem says. 

Keem went home that night feeling on cloud nine but he always felt that way when he talked to kevin. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed