12

Third Person Pov 

Keem was overjoyed just like he predicted kevin and his girlfriend had broken up and he was more than happy that kevin didn't seem upset about the breakup. "I'm not gonna trip over it when one door closes another one opens at least that's what doug says" Kevin says with a shrug. 

"Look who's got a positive attitude" keem says. "I'm always positive so what is you talking about" kevin says. "Whatever you say" Keem says before laying on kevin's couch. Keem was honestly very comfortable with kevin and he loved that the other male was quickly warming up to him. 

"I'm hungry' Keem says and kevin laughs. "Don't look at me i told you i wasn't cooking for you again" kevin says. "Come on please i like your cooking" keem says causing kevin to raise an eyebrow. "You like it?" kevin asks and keem rolls his eyes. "I love your cooking so please make something" Keem says. 

"Oh alright but you helping me cook" Kevin says before grabbing keem's hand and dragging him off the couch and taking him to the kitchen. "What we making?" Keem asks as kevin goes into the cabinets. "We making spaghetti it's simple and won't take long" kevin says before grabbing a pan. 

"To make this go faster i'll make the noodles and you'll make the sauce" Kevin says and keem nods. After only a few minutes of cooking keem had lost focus and was staring over at kevin who looked focused. He bit his lip as he examined all the males features thinking he looked so beautiful. 

Keem was snapped out of it once he felt something come in contact with his cheek and saw kevin had hit him with one of the noodles. "Bro pay attention to what your doing before you mess the food up" Kevin says. "I was paying attention" keem lies causing kevin to straight face him. 

"Oh really?" kevin asks and keem nods. "Uh huh just focus on the food" Kevin says before going back to doing what he was doing. Soon the food was done and they were setting up the table getting ready to eat. "Lets just hope you ain't mess up the sauce" kevin says and keem rolls his eyes. 

"Shut up i ain't mess it up" Keem says and kevin laughs. "We'll see" kevin says and keem found himself spacing out again. He couldn't stop himself from looking at kevin with that same loving expression he used before and kevin seemed confused at the action. "Stop looking at me like that" kevin says. 

"Like what?" keem asks stepping closer. Kevin doesn't know if he should completely dismiss the topic like he did before or just choose to pretend that this wasn't happened. Keem's eyes traveled down to kevin's lips and he wanted nothing more in this moment than kissing the other male. 

Kevin found his heart racing as keem got closer to the point where their foreheads were touching. Kevin found his eyes traveling down to keem's lips but he forces them to look back up into keem's eyes that had turned dark. Right when their lips were about to touch kevin moves his head. 

"We should get the food now before it gets cold" Kevin says with an nervous grin and keem shakes his head before letting out a nervous chuckle. "Right let's go so i can show you i'm a better cook than you think watch that sauce come out perfect" keem says. "Uh huh we'll see" kevin says. 

Ending this book at 20 chapters cause honestly i had no real plan for this book i was just freestyling 

Hope ya'll enjoyed