1

Third Person Pov 

Have you ever met someone who was obsessed with you and didn't even try to hide it? That's exactly what keem was for kevin and it honestly grew kind of amusing. Kevin enjoyed how all he had to do was breath and it would drive the other male crazy. Their beef honestly felt very one sided. 

Kevin couldn't care less about the other male but the other male showed how obsessed he was with him. He was always saying his name and seemed to know what kevin was going to do before he did. "I know my nut taste good but stop sucking me" Kevin says talking to keem on live. 

Kevin couldn't help but smirk as keem's face twisted up in disgust and embarrassment. "When i catch you-" Keem starts before kevin cuts him off. "You'll do what? Nothing word to my mother you fanned out" Kevin says leaning back honestly growing incredibly bored of the whole conversation. 

Kevin honestly believed that keem must be gay and want to top him at this point judging by the way he already had a bad habit of sucking him. Keem continued to go on and on but kevin reached over removing keem for the live stream. Kevin chuckled while reading the out of pocket comments. 

Kevin honestly enjoyed the little game he and keem were playing even though it was obvious he had already won. 

What ya'll think? I got this idea random and i was bored so here ya go 

Hope ya'll enjoyed

Top me (Kay flock x sugarhill keem)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें