2

"Kay kay ya sh** was fat" Bro i'm done 😭 btw sha gz x dougie b what ya'll think? 

Third Person Pov 

Keem stared at his screen with an angry expression not believing that the other male had kicked him off. So he went on his spam and joined back on the live and found a smile making it's way on to his face as he saw kevin getting sturdy with doug. Kevin even began singing the song with a smile. 

Keem quickly wiped the grin off of his face and continued to watch the live not having a real reason to watch it. He really just wanted to see what kevin was up to which as sad as it may sound is the truth.  He knew his feelings for kevin were way stronger and deeper than they should be. 

He mentioned kevin's name in every song as a way to get his attention but it seemed as if kevin couldn't care less about him. He had even threatened kevin's girlfriend and still got nothing in response. He did genuinely want to hurt the female he wanted her permanently out of the picture. 

He then found his smile returning to his face as kevin had a big smile on his face while he danced and doug was patting his chest hyping him up. Keem found his heart getting a warm feeling and quickly left the live. When it came to kevin keem had a huge soft spot and he didn't know why that was. 

Keem honestly wishes he could just erase his feelings or maybe make it so that the feelings didn't affect him in a such a big way. They always say that when there's strong hate there is also strong love and sadly that was the case for keem even though he hated the other male he also had a huge crush on him. 

"Why!" keem yelled before plopping down face first on to his bed before sighing and groaning loudly into the mattress. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed