17

Third Person Pov 

"I definitely got strong feelings for you but i'm still a little confused honestly" kevin admits and keem nods. "It's cool don't feel like i'm pressuring you if your not sure on how you feel yet that's fine" keem says before getting up from the bed. "Where you going?" Kevin asks and keem shrugs. 

"Probably the studio i haven't recorded a song in days" Keem says before leaving. Keem was a little hurt that kevin wasn't able to give him an exact answer but that was nothing compared to how amazing he felt he had kissed his crush twice and there had been some obvious progress between them. 

Kevin however felt bad because he knew his answer disappointed keem but he was still so confused. I mean sure he had warmed up to keem faster than he would most people and sure he enjoyed talking to keem and spending time with him. Keem had honestly became a normal thing. 

He was used to keem being on live, keem being at his house and calling or texting him. Sure from time to time he did find himself smiling when keem's contact name appeared on his phone and would even sometimes text keem first if he hadn't heard from him in a minute and the kiss was now on his mind. 

The feelings he got from kissing keem were different but a good different. He found himself blushing something he never even imagined himself doing and keem without even trying now had the power to make him nervous. However a part of him was saying that these feelings were wrong. 

He shouldn't feel like this but he just can't help himself and if feeling this way was wrong he definitely didn't want to be right. Kevin tried the whole rest of the day to get rid of the thoughts but they kept coming back. The thought of the kiss made his skin feel like it was on fire and his heart kept racing. 

"I'm going insane!!" kevin yells before putting a pillow over his face that was heating up. Kevin had put his phone on do not distrub not wanting to be bothered he was currently in the middle of losing his mind. Then he thought back to the conversation he had with doug and was now questioning things. 

Did he like keem? Was he so deep in denial all this time just because he didn't want to feel this way? it was then that everything clicked in kevin's mind and he thought back on all their old encounters. If he really didn't care for keem all that time ago he would have been cut him off but he didn't. 

"I like keem" Kevin says in a shocked tone before a smile made it's way on to his face. 

Only three more chapters 

Hope ya'll enjoyed