14

Third Person Pov 

Happy was to little of a word to describe how keem was feeling right now. He was truly on cloud nine and didn't want this moment to end. The kiss quickly became passionate and both of their hearts were racing. Keem moved his hands down to his kevin's waist and pulled him closer if possible. 

Kevin then grabbed keem's shirt and then fell back on the couch taking keem with him putting keem on top of him. Keem pulled away and scanned kevin's body with dark eyes before leaning down kissing kevin's neck. Kevin bit his lip as keem continued to mark him not giving him any type of mercy. 

Keem pulled away and slammed his lips back on kevin's the kiss being full of more passion and hunger than the first. There was a part of keem that really didn't want to stop and take kevin right here right now on the couch. Keem then began to play with the zipper on kevin's pants feeling tempted. 

It was taking everything in him not to rip them off and he nearly lost it once he felt kevin's hand go under his shirt and begin to rub his chest and back. They both pulled away looking into each other's dark eyes before kevin's expression turned into one of pure shock. "Did we just-" kevin starts. 

"I guess we did" keem says trying to stop himself from doing it again he wanted the other male so bad. "W-well that was something" kevin says as keem moves off of him and sits next to him. "I can't- I'll be right back" kevin says walking to the kitchen and keem sighs. He then began to question things. 

He was beginning to wonder if kissing kevin was such a good idea and he hopes that this doesn't complicate things. But a part of him knows it will be complicated on his end since he knew he wants kevin even more now than he did before. He knew it was gonna take everything in him to resist. 

He had to resist but he knew that he couldn't and he also knew that they were going to have to talk about this. 

Shorter than usual but aye it's something 

Hope ya'll enjoyed