15

Third Person Pov 

"Just talk to me please we need to talk about this" Keem says as kevin continued to watch some show on the tv. "There's nothing to talk about it was just-" kevin starts before keem cuts him off with a serious expression. "Just what? Ion wanna hear that i want us to have a real conversation" Keem says. 

"Ight then we kissed but we're not going to sit here and act like it meant something" kevin says and keem looked down at kevin's neck that had marks on it and felt a shiver go down his spine as he remembered how kevin touched him.  "Well what if I think it meant something?" keem asks. 

"Then ion know and honestly i'm tired of you messing with my head" kevin says. "Messing with your head?" keem asks with a confused expression. "Don't play dumb you know what your doing to me! Your making me question myself and ion like that word to my dead this shouldn't be happening" kevin says. 

"Naw your doing that to yourself cause you can't just push your pride to the side and admit to yourself that maybe" keem says and kevin already knows what he's trying to say and lets out a chuckle. "I know your not saying what i think your saying" kevin says and keem smirks and shurgs. 

"Depends on what you think i'm saying" keem says with his eyes trailing down to kevin's lips and bit his own god he wanted to kiss him again. "Don't play with me we both know what your implying and i can assure you that's not the case" kevin says and keem hums in response before grabbing his chin. 

Keem stared into kevin's beautiful eyes before carefully studying all his features until his eyes found kevin's lips again and his eyes turned dark and his gaze was unfocused.  "I wanna kiss you again" Keem says honestly and kevin rolls his eyes. "You can't" kevin says before moving keem's hand. 

"Why not?" keem asks before grabbing kevin's waist tightly and pulling him closer making sure he couldn't move away this time. "Cause i said so" Kevin says trying to get out of keem's grip but failing. "Let me go before i-" Kevin says but stops once keem leans in closer. "Before you what?" keem asks. 

"Before i hurt you and a part of me doesn't want to do that so i suggest you let me go" Kevin says. "Why you love playing so much? You know you want this just as much as i do" Keem says and kevin shakes his head. "The only thing i want is for you to leave me alone" kevin says and keem lets out a chuckle. 

Keem leans close to kevin's ear before whispering. "I want you to let me have you" Keem says before leaning back and slamming his lips on kevin's.

Just a reminder this book is ending at 20 chapters cause i didn't have a plan for this book i was just freestyling

How ya'll think kevin feels about keem?  

Hope ya'll enjoyed