"You're right, Al. It was--" You turn your head to smile at Alastor, but he met your lips instead. (Well, your sister's death was thrown out the window just like that...) Since you didn't kiss back at all and had your eyes wide open to the devil in front of you, this caught you off guard. His eyelids suddenly open, and he pulls away. His face was flushed crimson, his eyes were small, and his smile wasn't one of confidence anymore.

 His face was flushed crimson, his eyes were small, and his smile wasn't one of confidence anymore

((Art isn't mine))

"Alastor!" In embarrassment, you scream and veer your body to the opposite side of him. Your face turns a vivid pink when you touch your lips with two fingers. He kissed you. It's a first. Given that you two are married, it might not be unusual for some people. You two ought to have shared a kiss earlier, right? False, only the hand was kissed on your wedding day; there was no kiss on the lips. Alastor put out that notion...

"Darling, I promise you that I didn't attempt to kiss your lips." You tilt your head to face the crimson demon as he spoke quietly. His scarlet cheeks were faintly visible beneath the right hand that was covering his mouth in shame. He briefly glanced at his thighs before carefully turning to face you. As soon as he saw your attention, he quickly turned his head to the opposite side to hide his face. "You just so happened to turn your head as I attempted to kiss you on the cheek."

"He's embarrassed? Did he really not meant to that?... His reaction is actually cute... CUTE?!" Your whole face began to flame up as you thought to yourself. Your skull was so hot that you could probably have cooked an egg on it. Alastor and you were in uneasy quiet when Angel rushed through the door bearing two skimpy dresses.

"Sorry, to ruin your little date! But I need opinions!" Angel walks up to the couple who were avoiding each other. He raised his eyebrow up and lowered his dresses down. "Uuh, you two good? You look tense."

"Better than never! In fact, I just remember that Charlie needs me for something." Alastor got out of his chair, grabbed the microphone that was sitting next to him, and hurried over to the structure. Angel was just made more perplexed by this; just take a look at your flushed face.

"Oooh, I get it! I bet I ruin your sexy time with him. Though, in here it's risky, you two into that?" He winked and this only made your face bright up in pink. 

"NO! It's not that! W-We... I... He..." Angel chuckled at your reaction as you covered your face with your hands since none of the words were sounding correct. "Oh, that face of yours is golden! Wanna talk in my room instead?" In response to that query, you nodded before getting up from your chair and briskly entering the hotel. Angel swiftly follows and takes you to his nearby room. You storm in, ignoring the sex toys in the huge box, as he opens his room. He put the dresses back in the closet as you took a seat on his bed.

"So, what's up?" He places his hand on his hips and stare at you, waiting for an answer.

"We... k-kissed." You replied inconveniently and covered your face with one of the pink pillows. Angel appears dumbfounded...

"Okay? And then what?" Angel crosses his arms, and you peak your eyes out. 

"That's it..."

"That's it?" He burst out laughing and sat down next to you. "Good one. But really, then what?" He noticed that you were serious, and this made him confused. "Aren't you married?"

"We are, but we never kissed. Not even on our wedding day."

"Why?"

"We didn't want to kiss."

"Until now?"

"He said it was an accident. It took me off guard."

"So, if you guys never kissed. That means you two never had sex, right?"

"Of course not! He doesn't like sex."

"Huh... but it's just a kiss? Is it your first?"

"No... It's just I never thought I would kiss Alastor and the worst part is, I liked it!" This made you roll your body side to side on the bed and Angel smirk at this. 

"So, you liiiiike him, oooh."He teases, and you playfully punch his shoulders. 

"I feel like a teenager again!" You take a deep breath and relax. Angel watched you as you stood up and then laid on your back.

"How do you feel? What did he taste like?" 

"It felt gentle and nice. He drank coffee before he did that, so he tasted like coffee." Angel sat down next to you as your cheeks started to flush slightly.

"I remember my first kiss. It was awkward but nice." Angel grinned as he remembered his first boyfriend, and you grinned back at him.

"Mine too..."