Chapter 1

Author's Note: I do not own any Fandoms' Content or any of its Characters that are seen or used throughout this entire story that you might recognize for they all belong to their respective owners. Any Original Plot, Original Ideas, or OC's belong to me.

Here we have 1x01 of MMPR: Day of the Dumpster

~~~~~~~

{The Moon, Solar System}

In the solar system, a space shuttle travels towards the moon

Upon arriving, two astronauts walk on the moon surface, surveying the area when up ahead they notice a huge object that glows red.

"Hey! Look at that!" Astronaut #1 calls out to his colleague.

"Let's go!" Astronaut #2 says.

Both run towards the shimmering red glow.

Upon arriving closer, the object appeared to resemble some sort of dumpster with ruby design decorating at the center of the lid

"What do you think it is?" Astronaut #1 inquires.

"It looks like a giant space dumpster." Astronaut #2 speculates, reaching out to touch the ruby.

"Let's open her up!"

Both astronauts open the lid, and flashes of light go off. The lights fly in various directions till they take into the shape of four different bizarre looking creatures!

The astronauts panic at the sight of the monsters!

"Let's get out of here!" Astronaut #1 urges his colleague. The two run away, leaving the monsters to pay little attention to them as they celebrate in their newfound freedom from being freed from their prison.

 The two run away, leaving the monsters to pay little attention to them as they celebrate in their newfound freedom from being freed from their prison

"Alright, we're out!" A short, blue-skinned hobgoblin-like creature with a large horn and wore metal armor cheered. His name is Squatt. He walks towards the space dumpster can calls out to another individual still resting inside the dumpster. "Rita, wake up! We're free!"