𝟐𝟏 | 𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍

──────────────────

HALF OF THE TEAM FLEW TO South Korea to find Helen Cho. Captain America and Y/N went directly to the lab and found the doctor herself laying against a wall. Y/N immediately tended to her.

"Helen!"

Steve passed him a cloth, and he pushed it against her burned wound.

"He's uploading himself into the body," she groaned.

"Where?" Steve asked.

"The real power is inside the Cradle. The gem, its power is uncontainable. You can't just blow it up. You have to get the Cradle to Stark."

"First we have to find it," Y/N told her.

She smiled. "Go."

As Y/N and Steve climbed up to the side of an overpass, Clint and Natasha searched for any possible transport Ultron could be using in the Quinjet. After ruling out a few, Clint spotted a truck from the lab below.

"It's a truck from the lab. Right above you. On the loop by the bridge."

A quick scan of the truck confirmed Clint's suspicions. "It's them. I got three with the Cradle, one in the cab. I could take out the driver," he offered.

"Negative!" Steve replied, pulling Y/N up and onto the road. "If that truck crashes, the gem could level the city. We need to draw out Ultron."

Y/N saw the wheels turning in Steve's head as the truck approached.

"You're not serious."

"Yep."

"Don't even think about it."

"Never do!" He called back, leaping over the side. Y/N rolled his eyes and jumped after him, using his powers to leap through the air. He landed well, on the top of the truck, but Steve hung from the door instead.

A blast nearly took Steve out of the fight before it began, and another ripped most of the door from the truck itself. The veteran clung to the collapsed door.

"Looks like we pissed him off," Y/N remarked.

Steve agreed. "Then let's keep him that way."

"You're not a match for him, Cap. Y/N might be, though," Clint chimed in through the comms.

"...Thanks, Barton."

Steve was helped up onto the truck by Y/N's powers. The teenager then leapt from the truck and used his powers to create platforms in the air. He deflected beams and dodged Ultron's rays as he exited the storage box.

"You know what's in that Cradle?" He asked, firing a beam at Steve, who used his shield to deflect it. "The power to make real change, and that terrifies you."

"I wouldn't call it a comfort," Steve shot back, tossing his shield. It was knocked back to him, with Ultron varying blasts at both the soldier and Y/N.

Steve kicked his shield at Ultron, embedding it in his chest.