𝟎𝟐 | 𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐘

──────────────────

Y/N GREW RESTLESS AS HE RETURNED TO BASE.

Since his encounter with Loki, he'd been having flashes of... things.

An explosion in a large meeting room.

A giant island falling from the sky.

A bright flash as two men fought each other

Y/N didn't know what these things meant. But it didn't matter if they were going to happen, or had already happened. The results were catastrophic. He wanted to know where they all stemmed from, but that was already obvious.

He sat in his room on the Helicarrier and focused. His eyes flashed a spacial deep blue, then he closed them.

Energy surrounded him as he began to inhabit the mind of the god that had started all of this.

Loki.

Y/N opened his eyes and saw the Asgardian.

He held the sceptre and stood talking with a creature cloaked in dark robes and gold lining.

"...You question us? You question HIM? He, who put the sceptre in your hand, who gave you ancient knowledge and new purpose when you were cast out, defeated?"

Y/N watched as Loki argued back and forth with the Other. The ex-Asgardian ruler talked of how he would open a portal to bring an army to Earth. Eventually, the Other rose up and moved towards Loki, who remained steadfast.

"I don't threaten, but until I open the doors... until your force is mine to command, you are but words."

Y/N noticed the sceptre gleam a little as Loki raised it to prevent the Other from attacking him. He manifested his powers, and sapphire energy subtly encased the blue gem of the weapon. Y/N concentrated and began to search within.

He could sense something within the gem. There was a familiarity that resonated with the teenager.

The Other growled and spoke to Loki, feeling a presence nearby. He circled Loki.