𝟏𝟔 | 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐄𝐆𝐄

──────────────────

"Report to your stations immediately. This is not a drill. We are under attack. We are under attack."

Y/N, NATASHA AND CLINT barrelled through the snowy woods of Sokovia on a stolen 4x4 HYDRA truck. The Black Widow manned the vehicle whilst Hawkeye and Y/N fired either an arrow or a sapphire blast at approaching soldiers.

 The Black Widow manned the vehicle whilst Hawkeye and Y/N fired either an arrow or a sapphire blast at approaching soldiers

Smoke billowed around them as mounted trucks raced after them. Thor landed on its roof and beat them away with his hammer then leapt onwards towards a watchtower.

Captain America wasn't far behind. Steve rode his motorcycle next to the trio, and grabbed a HYDRA soldier by the arm, dragging him along. He threw the goon with immense force, knocking him against a firing squad and continuing on.

Hulk jumped in with Thor and Steve as they approached a defensive line, the green giant lifting a truck above his head and throwing it elsewhere. 

Iron Man flew alongside them and blasted the truck behind Y/N, Natasha and Clint just before she sharply turned the steering wheel. 

They leapt out and began to fight HYDRA goons one-on-one

Tony flew ahead, his HUD alerting him to threats which he quickly took out. He sped up and flew towards the fortress ahead of the group, but suddenly collided with a forcefield surrounding it.

"Shit!" He exclaimed.

"Language," Steve told the billionaire as he drove further into the woods. "JARVIS, what's the view from upstairs?"

Tony's loyal AI answered through the comms. "The central building is protected by some kind of energy shield. Strucker's technology is well beyond any other HYDRA base we've taken."

Y/N agreed with the machine, slamming a purple-armoured goon into a tree with a powered punch. "The sceptre has to be here. No way Strucker could have technology like this without an alien boost."

Thor nodded. "At long last," he said, gritting his teeth.

Meanwhile, Natasha took down some more HYDRA agents. "At long last is a lasting a little long, boys."