𝟏𝟖 | 𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐍

──────────────────

IRON LEGION SENTRIES suddenly burst from the wall

IRON LEGION SENTRIES suddenly burst from the wall. Steve kicked up the table to protect himself, but was thrown back. Thor smashed a sentry away with his hammer.

Tony and Rhodey vaulted over the railing, sliding down the glass panes and onto the lower floor. The billionaire was knocked aside, leaving Rhodey in the open for Ultron to shoot him down to another level.

One of the sentries grabbed Y/N by the throat and flew him into the air. Shots rang out as Maria fired her gun at the robot to no avail. Y/N managed to rip out a few wires, then blast it to the floor. He dropped down as another sentry fired at Hill and Cho.

Bruce and Natasha ran for the bar as cover whilst they were fired upon, and Y/N jumped in front of the two women, using his powers to shield them. He motioned for them to get to cover, so Cho ran behind the piano, and Maria kept shooting.

Y/N saw Tony trying to shut one of the bots down in the air, so he fired a blast at it as Tony jammed a metal fondue stick into its neck. The result was Tony dropping onto the stairs as the bot fell and remained motionless.

A sentry, thrown by Thor, landed near Helen. Half-destroyed, it began to advance on her until Steve grabbed it and tossed it to Y/N, who blasted it to pieces.

Clint, meanwhile, had grabbed Steve's shield and tossed it to him. "Cap!" He called, tossing it to the soldier, who grabbed it and tossed it at the final airborne sentry. Its lower half was smashed to pieces, and it fell to the floor.

"That was dramatic," Ultron remarked. They finally had a chance to breathe as the robot took centre stage again.

"I'm sorry, I know you mean well. You just didn't think it through. You want to protect the world, but you don't want it to change. How is humanity saved if it's not allowed to evolve?"

He walked to the fallen upper half and grabbed it by the head.

"With these? These puppets..." He said, crushing its metal skull. The sentry was tossed aside. "There's only one path to peace," Ultron continued. "The Avengers' extinction."