𝟎𝟎 | 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

──────────────────

A MESSAGE FROM THE AUTHOR.

This is Midnight here. Before we begin, I would like to say a few words.

It's been some time since I've published a book.

Many ideas have been thrown against the wall, and the book you are about to read is what stuck. I've been teetering on the edge of releasing this for a while, so I hope you enjoy it. It is my biggest passion project to date.

After seeing the high-quality books that my (and I'm sure your) favourite authors have written, I felt like I had to finish writing this book for both myself and to try and be on the same level as my Wattpad idols. You may recognise a "few" below:

lucwritess
FelixQuagmire
VotingChipmunk
Anonymous_Writer2345
ElectricZenith
DrNobodyMD
LuZzX_
Beansanyone
WilsonsWits
ironboybooks

If you don't recognise some of these names, you're missing out on some of the best content on this platform.

You all inspired me (and continue to inspire me) to keep writing, and for that I truly thank you.

With all of that out of the way, I present to you...

Neurosis.

──────────────────

A BOY SAT ON A BENCH. He fiddled with a Rubik's cube, slowly setting each square into place. He was young, at least ten years old. He had bright eyes that seemed like they could light up a room at any given moment.

But they held a hint of sadness and age to them as if nothing in the world could surprise him anymore.

Graves were set out before him. An elderly man stood by his side, watching as he fiddled with the toy. He knelt down and looked at the young child, searching for something in his eyes. "Y/N. It wasn't your fault."

Y/N let out a small sigh before gazing out at the cemetery.

"Everybody says that. But I know it was."