44

ALANI

He didn't stop there.

When my pants was gone, my underwear was next.

I spread my legs further for him, showing him that whatever he wanted to do—I'd let him. Without a second thought. Without another question.

I propped myself onto my elbows, eyeing Valerio as he kissed over my breasts. He wasn't in a rush, or rough and impatient. He took his time with it, making sure to show love to every part he could.

He let out a barely audible groan, closing his mouth around my nipple to suck. The dark hair on top of his head was messy, the only thing in my sight aside from the muscles on his arms flexing as he held himself up.

My breathing was levelled and I might have seemed calm on the outside but I couldn't stop thinking about his words. God, I love you so fucking much.

It was a sentence that imprinted itself into my mind and suddenly it was the one thing I wanted to hear again, and again.

Valerio ran his tongue over my nipple, gazing up at me and I was sure my face relayed exactly how he was making me feel. The urge to look away was intense and I almost caved in.

"Eyes on me, baby," Valerio whispered, kissing a trail over my stomach to the side of my waist.

I listened.

"My good girl," he said softly, letting a small smile lift his full lips. My eyebrows were scrunched together, the visual of a fine man between my legs almost enough for me to cum on the fucking spot.

It didn't matter how many times Valerio touched me, it was never going to be enough.

He kissed lower, sucking onto the skin of my hip and if it wasn't for the tattoo—I was sure there would be marks left in his path.

"I'm going to taste you." His lips left my skin at the same time his hands slid underneath my ass, hoisting my legs over his shoulders.

I swallowed hard, not having a moment to prepare myself before his fingers separated my slit, exposing my clit.

I gasped, feeling his warm and wet mouth close around my clit. A moan sounded from the back of his throat, a sign that Valerio was enjoying it just as much as I was.

My head fell back onto the pillow, my hair a loose mess across the satin. My breathing was speeding up as rushes of pleasure powered through me, almost causing my legs to close on their own.

Without taking his mouth off me, he lifted a hand to my lips. "Open."

I opened for him, letting him insert two fingers into my mouth and I sucked. His eyes were dropped low but even underneath the dim lighting of the room, I could see the dilation of his pupils.

When he removed his fingers, he lowered it to my pussy and the same fingers started pushing into me. I moaned, arching my back off the bed as I gripped onto Valerio's hair.

His tongue flicked over my clit, in every single angle imaginable. Up and down. Side to side. In circles. I groaned, feeling his fingers inch further into me until I reached his fucking knuckles. Fuck.

I didn't know if I was coming or going, the sensation far too intense in a way I couldn't decipher which part of him felt better. His tongue on me, or his fingers inside of me. Everything combined and paired with the feel of his free hand gliding across my thigh was everything that I wanted. Almost everything.

I needed to feel him.

"Shit, Valerio," I grunted, scrunching my brows as I stopped myself from pushing him away.