Friday - 8:49 pm

The two couples sat in the bar area of the restaurant after eating.

Lauren stared at her bottle of Coke, deciding not to drink tonight. Both boys and Camila had gotten beers. The two girls had been sending each other glances throughout the night. They hadn't spoken much, too uncomfortable to talk in the presence of Shawn and Brad.

"So how has your first year of uni been?" Brad asked Shawn. The two had been getting along well. Thank god.

"Oh, no I'm in my second year. But I love my course. I'm studying Mechanical Engineering." Shawn gushed. Lauren suddenly became interested in the conversation.

“Wait your in second year? So you're nineteen or twenty?" Lauren asked Shawn.

"Nineteen. Turn twenty in August,” Shawn nodded.

"So how did you two meet then?” Brad asked. Lauren looked over at Camila, who was finishing off her drink.

"We went to school together. Got together when I was in Senior and she was a Junior." Shawn answered.

"So how old are you then?" Lauren asked Camila confused.

"Nineteen. I was born in September. Just missed out on the year above." Camila mumbled.

"Oh. Right.” Lauren nodded.

"Are you going to work after you graduate or go to college, Brad?" Shawn asked.

"Colege. I want to become a primary school teacher. I just love kids, they're so funny and cute." She laughed.

“Well you seem to know exactly what you want. You're very mature for your age," Shawn complimented. Brad blushes running a hand through his brunette hair.

"I like to think so."

Camila let out a quite groan only Lauren heard before she stood up. "I'm going to get another drink."

"Do you really think that's a good idea Camila?" Shawn said warningly as he grabbed her arm halting her in her path.

"Do you really think that it's a good idea to baby me. Stop being so fucking condescending all the time," Camila snapped. Shawn let go of her arm as if it had burned him.

He seemed really hurt. "I-I just need to go the bathroom. Excuse me."

He got up and quickly walked in the direction of the toilets. Brad gave both girls a disapproving look before running after him. Camila sighed heavily and sat back down putting her head in her hands.

Laurrn had no fucking idea what to do. She's never been in a situation like this before. "Are-are you okay?"

Camila's head shot up and she stared at Lauren for a couple of seconds. "Come on. We're leaving."

She stood back up and grabbed the other girl by her hand. Lauren quickly grabbed her coat as Camila pulled her out of the restaurant and into the cold February air.