three

Chapter Three

                             Chapter Three

Y/n's POV
I head into french class and sit down next to Lyla "so how was your day so far?" she starts playing with my hair while smiling, "Remember Hyunjin? Like my best friend from elementary school?" she thinks about it then nods her head "yeah, he sounds familiar but anyway what about him?", "well he came back from Korea and I just spoke with him last period" she looks at me shocked "wow for real? that's cool are you happy that he's here?" she asked,
"of course I'm happy, I missed him. But also did you know he's from Straykids?" I reply, she looks at me as if I'm a ghost

"OH MY GOSH, THAT'S THE GROUP IM OBSESSED WITH! OMG THE HWANG HYUNJIN GOES TO THIS SCHOOL?! IM GONNA DIE" I then remembered that she did mention that group a lot and I NEVER decided to look them up "oh wow, you could've shown me pictures of the group and I would've talked to him earlier" I got a bit upset but then realized he literally was and still is a celebrity in Korea so the chances of me trying to get in contact with him were going to be zero. "girl, I've shown you plenty of pictures of my husbands but you always don't pay attention. You're always watching Tara Yummy videos. Plus there's nothing you could've done to talk to him while he was an idol".

She seemed annoyed at me but I didn't care "I love Tara, I've watched her since 6th grade, and I went to her meet & greet recently". She goes on her phone and scrolls through TikTok "rude" I push her shoulder lightly then go on my phone and search up Straykids. Wow, they are attractive... I really like Felix's hair and freckles and his cute smile, I think I have a little crush on Felix lol. "I think this member is cute" I show her a pic of him.

"aw I love Felix, if anyone ends up with him they are so lucky

"aw I love Felix, if anyone ends up with him they are so lucky. He's the sweetest person ever, that's why he's my bias"
I smile at her response, "you know, maybe I can ask Hyunjin if we can meet the group?" she looks at me in shock, "Please introduce me to Hyunjin first I must see him. It's so crazy that my best friend was besties with a K-pop idol at a young age. You are so lucky you don't even know"
I laugh and agree for her to meet them, obviously, I was gonna introduce her to him but it might be difficult to see the members since he left the entertainment recently. "Oh, by the way, I made some new friends over the summer." She smiles, "oh that's nice, I was in New York the whole time so I'm glad you had some people around while I was gone" I reply. "Oh remember Kim and Jasmine, they apparently are coming back? Maddy went to a different school, I don't know why they left 2 months before summer break and now they are coming back? Weirdos" Lyla asks.

I became quiet.. my heart started to race as if I was on stage or presenting in class. Let me give you a quick back story of why I'm feeling this way. When I was in 6th grade I was a bit popular but then a rumor spread, people were saying that I made a hate account on one of the people in our friend group and that's when things became literal hell. The only people that cared were Kim, Jasmine, and Maddy because they were the ones hated on the account. The account said terrible things about them like how they should k*ll themselves and that they were bitches and don't deserve popularity and boyfriends etc.
Their other friends also cared but not as much as them, every day at lunch, after school, or whenever they saw me they would beat me up badly. I had to miss a lot of school because of going to the doctors and hospitals for being so badly injured. I had to lie to my parents and say I was either being clumsy or because of basketball, the girls told me not to tell anyone or they would kill me. My parents got sincerely concerned about why I'd been getting very painful injuries and they knew it couldn't be just from basketball and being clumsy. I decided to tell them the truth and they were shocked and very upset at my response, they called the school and they took it very seriously and they expelled the girls from the school 2 months before summer. My parents are now very aware of me and always protecting me everywhere I go since the girls said they would've killed me if anyone found out. I'm not surprised they came back because of their extremely rich parents who probably paid the school to let them back. Lyla doesn't know about the girls because the rumor happened for an hour then everyone shut their mouths. I'm still very afraid to see them again, I'm not sure what to do anymore because I could be killed any day, any hour, any minute, any second once they lay eyes on me...

"Helllooooo" Lyla snaps her fingers in front of my face, "sorry, I was distracted" I reply with a worried face. "You good?" I ignore her, "alright" she proceeds to scroll on TikTok.
Mrs.Gabrielle comes into the class and starts the lesson, I try to pay attention but I couldn't stop thinking about the girls.

10:47am | bell rings

Me and Lyla's head downstairs and to the library, she sees Hyunjin and stands next to me in shock. Hyunjin looks at us and seems to be confused at Lyla's reaction, he waves his hand for us to come to him. I take Lyla's hand and walk with her to Hyunjin, I sit down and slowly put Lyla on her seat. "Omg, YOU ARE REAL?!" Lyla says loudly, "excuse me! This is a library be quiet that is very disrespectful" the Liberian walks away angrily. Hyunjin tells her to shush while quietly giggling, "yes I am real, what's your name?" he smiles. "Omfg he asked for my name" Lyla whispers loudly in my ear, I laugh and push her off my shoulder. "My name is Lyla, I can't believe you are in front of me" I get a book and start fanning her with it to calm her anxious ass. "That's a nice name," he says while laughing at her trying to calm down. "Omg thank you omfg, can I have a hug. And can I meet the other members!!" He looks at me then her and with no emotion on his face hugs her then lets go and sits down and goes on his phone. "You good hyunie" I smile, and his face immediately lights up "woah, I haven't heard that in years" he smiles.

( Thanks for reading part 3, hope you enjoyed lmao. Please vote and comment!)