𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 26- 𝙟𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙮 , 𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧 , 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙡𝙤𝙮𝙖𝙡 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚

Another boring day another boring specialism class for Riven he wasn't in that mood for a training right now he just wanted to be with Musa right now and making out with her.

"I know you hate those classes but you know you have to be here not to ditch it as usual" a voice said walking towards the specialist who just rolled his eyes and took his sword "Yeahh says Saul's adopted son and the best from all class" "this hurts a bit but I mean Saul sees something in you which impresses him" Sky said trying to cheer his friend a bit and it worked he felt actually super proud of hisself and the trainings who he spent his hours to make Saul Silvia proud as his best friend brother Sky.

While the specialist was training a mind fairy walked down the path of the yard with the guy who she start flirt with at the start of her year here and that caused Riven's big anger to take out of him only because of a small talk with a random specialist "So you and the anger issues guy are dating?"Manny asked the mind fairy "He is not that bad if you get him know better under that personality" the fairy said softly with a small smile on her face.

Manny smiled at the fairy and they both still had a short conversation when suddenly that grabbed Riven's attention he stopped train for a moment and focused on them, the specialist felt a bit calm for a moment but then he noticed how Manny was getting a bit more closer to Musa like he was going to kiss her his blood slowly start to boil a tight grip got around the sword "I mean if you wanna hang out with me unless your boyfriend doesn't have problem with it" Manny said to Musa say no say no Riven begged in his mind Musa to say no he doesn't like to share her with other guys it was so hard to win her heart he can't let her to get feelings for another guy or someone to try steal her from him.

"Yeah why not? I mean as friends plus he doesn't mind at all" Musa said and continued walking with Manny Riven's blood boiled from big jealousy but got back with the practice the jealousy didn't left his body or his blood to stop to boil from anger and jealousy the fear the big fear for losing Musa was in his head right now not only Sky was the perfect specialist here so is Manny a version of Sky but with brunette hair which was scaring Riven because he was super jealous of his friend sometimes especially at that type of classes and right now if that random specialist stole Musa from him that would be a total fail for his love life and for hisself.

After the practice Musa already left the yard alone and was at her suite the other winx fairies were having other things to do so the suite was all for herself until her other fairy class at the stone circle. Riven left the yard like a ghost before Sky to walk towards him or other specialist right now it wasn't the right time for a conversation with a boy whose blood was boiling from anger and jealousy towards his new girlfriend.

The specialist walked in the college then straight at the winx suite luckily for him the door was unlocked Riven opened the door and walked inside he tried to keep his cool but to control his feelings is a bit hard right now Riven walked straight towards Musa and Beatrix's room and closed the door behind him "Riv?" Musa asked him a lot surprised and confused "Really? You were with that idiot? I thought you were having a class or you just decided ditch it for that loser?" an anger was in his voice Musa clearly knew what he was talking about Musa bit her lips and slowly walked towards her angry boyfriend "It's not that I just over class earlier and he offered me to hang out with him for a bit" "you could simply say no Musa".

Musa looked at the specialist and crossed her arms "What's the big deal Riven? You won't say something if it's Sky but if it's a random guy the big issue " "Yeah it's a fucking big issue for me Musa!" Riven yelled throwing his hands in the sky "I don't want you around some dump assholes and nerds who will probably steal you from me!" "Oh for god sake! Riven you are being childish right now! So I can't have a boy for a friend? So I need to be with girls only I'm sure half of these girls who I'm living with are literally friends with all of your friends and you." Musa said coldly looking into his blue green eyes.

Riven's hand turned into fist like the last time "But you are not them right? They don't matter right now I don't want you around Manny or someone else do you understand me" "Don't fucking tell me what to do just because we are dating that doesn't give you any right to control me!" Musa said clearly annoyed and with anger "I don't try to control you but" "riven you literally do it right now. I know the last time with Manny it didn't end well because it was all my fault but you shouldn't be that jealous from every single guy yes it has dicks who I will need you but you can trust me it has good guys who I can be friends with no one will make me cheat on you".

Riven slowly start to calm down the jealousy was leaving his body he sighed a bit and looked down the floor ashamed from his small outbreak again "Riv what's wrong?" Musa felt something was off with her boyfriend she wasn't sure if it was great idea to get into his mind she decided to ask him first what's wrong if he lies to her she will get into his head "I'm scared okay? I'm fucking scared to lose you I fucked up all my relationships before but this one is way more important to me than anyone else who I had with Musa" Riven made a short pause and gently took her hands "I am scared to lose you to lose the person who makes me..less a dick or an jerk I literally start changing for you but those feelings I can't stop them I can't it's hard plus Manny is like Sky that's another fear of mine that Sky or him are better than me in everything and.." he got paused by Musa's finger on his lips "Riv stop talking for a moment. You are better in another things than Sky or Manny or anyone else you don't have to try to be on Sky's level to be the best specialist or his version I like the way you are Riven you don't have to change for me for anyone else be yourself even you are a dick towards some people for me you are actually amazing person and I love you so much I love your good traits and your bad traits no one will steal me from you I promies".

With that Musa slowly kissed his lips the specialist kissed his mind fairy back and put his hands on her waist "Do you promise you won't leave me or something like that?" the mind fairy asked the specialist when she pulled her face away from him "of course I promise I wouldn't ever ever betray or break your heart" he said with a soft voice making the fairy to smile a bit and then they kissed each other again their lips were moving in sync and passion.