𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 8-𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙛𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙨

The fairy and the specialist were still at the library smoking and drinking whiskey like they were on date just then Musa's phone vibrated  she rolled her eyes and checked who was texting her it was Bloom she asked her for a lunch with her the fairy didn't even realize it was already lunch time but who can blame her she was in a library with a boy who was obsessed with her "Are you done now?" Musa asked the specialist he only smirked and nodded they both got up from their seats before Riven to unlock the door he looked again at the fairy he still can't believe they had a peaceful talk even they smoked together.

The specialist stopped the eye contact he unlocked the door and left with the fairies they both walked in separate ways like they never were here or even have a peaceful moment with smoke and whiskey cups.

After long classes and trainings the sun slowly sat down behind the big school everyone were walking towards their dorms the Winx were already at their suite having a small sleepover party well without Musa and Beatrix they weren't fans of those things both girls were sitting on their beds who were opposite of each other's "So I noticed you have been gone a lot hours since you stepped into the library" Beatrix said trying to start an conversations with the fairy.

The mind fairy removed her headphones and looked at the air fairy who has an smile again "Can you keep a secret?" The fairy asked her new roommate Beatrix only nodded Musa took a deep breath and said "I was in the library with the big devil I guess he is not bad " Beatrix's jaw dropped a bit she was some shocked that Musa was in one room with him since she despised him "I thought you were hating him and want him death? Are you falling for him?" "Ew no I still hate him but a bit less I still don't like him or trust him" Beatrix only smirked at her and nodded at the fairy then Stella walked in their room with soft smile across her face "Girls" she said and sat next to her girlfriend kissing her cheek Beatrix smirked at her and kissed her lips.

Musa smiled at the two girls she can feel their love in the air in that room "How long you two are together?" Musa asked them she was a bit curious how they got together "Well you know at first I dated Riven" Beatrix started Musa only nodded and Beatrix continued "We had an passion relationship buttt not everything was perfect in our relationship one night I decided to stay at the suite with Stella because she was like my most close friend until we start a secret relationship behind his back and I really don't regret it at all " Musa was a bit impressed from their 'love' story she can't blame Beatrix for that she broke up with him if she was in relationship with Riven her nerves would break apart but that won't ever happen as what she is thinking right now.

The two fairies kissed each other's lips and wished to themselves a good night "Good night Mus " Stella said getting up from the bed and walking out of their room "Night " Musa said when Stella left Beatrix yawned a bit she laid down the bed and put the blanket around her body and turn off the light but before that she wished to her roommate a good night.

It was 1:30 am Musa couldn't sleep peacefully she quietly up her body a bit and took her phone to clear her mind she unlocked it and start scrolling through instagram when suddenly in her suggestions for follow showed up Riven's profile great he is in my phone now she thought rolling her eyes but she was a bit curious what he was posting the fairy tapped his profile and slowly start to scroll through his posts.

The fairy tapped one of Riven's most old posts from the last year the fairy bit her bottom lip on that post Riven was shirtless damn it Musa thought in her mind and then she tapped the heart button on the post the fairy still bit her lips while she was scrolling through his instagram she will admin it the devil looks hot.

Speaking for the devil he wasn't sleeping either the specialist was smoking as usual while his friend was sleeping like a baby then he got an notification from Instagram the boy rolled his eyes and took his phone he unlocked it and saw from who was the notification it was from the mind fairy who was obsessed with she just liked one of his old pictures from the last year a smirk came across his face and then he tapped Musa's profile she didn't had too much posts like him but she was looking hot on every single picture.

The specialist bit his lips when he tapped one of Musa's posts on that post she was at a party with very hot black dress and her hair was down like the first day when she stepped in Alfea even from a picture she drove this boy crazy and got more under his skin the specialist  liked that post and saved it to his favorites then he followed the fairy she is liking me he thought with proud smile on his face.

Meanwhile when the fairy was ready to turn off her phone she saw that Riven followed her profile and liked one of her old pictures on instagram she had a small smirk and followed him back then she turned off her phone and laid back thinking about the specialist that was super weird for her since she despised that boy who was clearly the devil for her.