𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 12-𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨

Last night Musa couldn't sleep she was in thoughts for that kiss with that boy who she despised at first until the library moment something was going on in her head total mess from mixed emotions who made her a big headache Musa wasn't so confused for her feelings before maybe something was clearly different in here.

The sun shined in Alfea everyone start to wake up from their sleep expect the Winx fairies they went back at Alfea very very late Musa got up from her bed and walked to the kitchen quietly to don't wake her roommates up she had small progress with making friendships with the girls but mostly with Beatrix when the fairy made her coffee she took few sips but her head was somewhere else she still can't process that kiss with him the fairy got more confused and confused she can't explain her own feelings right now.

Meanwhile the specialist was already awake and smoking as usual his blonde friend only shaked his head and rolled his eyes "You're too addicted to that shit" Sky said while he was changing Riven rolled his eyes he hated someone to tell him what's right or wrong or to tell him what to do he was a big stubborn for those things "I'm sorry 'dad' but I can do what I want" he said leaving out a smoke bubbles.

The specialist was thinking for the kiss with the fairy last night while he smoked a smirk appeared on his face which Sky noticed he knew he did something which was or good or bad "Riv what have you done last night?" Sky asked his friend sitting on his bed and giving him a serious stare Riven put his vape away and cough a bit "Remember when you said the little new fairy won't fall for me? Well I got kiss from the pixie not exactly from her but still that counts " "so you forced kissed the girl? Wow how romantic from you" Riven took his pillow and hit Sky with it "For god sake no! We were at the south side of Alfea she came to me to apologize and somehow it happened but she ran away saying it was a mistake or bullshit like that" some annoy could be felt at the last sentence from Riven he wanted to continue that kiss even something more but of course the fairy had to run away from him like usual.

Sky could notice how Musa was driving that boy crazy he wasn't so obsessed of a girl before even from Beatrix he wasn't that obsessed then Sky tapped Riven's shoulder "Go talk with her. If you are not scared talking with her I mean your ass had a big ego to flirt with the fairy so you can talk with her either in a NORMAL way" Riven looked at his friend maybe that is a great advice Sky always gave good advices who Riven never really listened but now he had to he wanted Musa to be his only his before anyone else take her from him.

"I will actually do that advice for first time I'm doing some shitty advices from you man " Riven said getting up from his bed and choosing his outfit for today Sky only titled his head and chuckled "You are wayyy too crazy over the fairy" Sky said to his friend Riven was ignoring his friend now he was thinking for the fairy and what will happen if they are having a conversation like the library one.

Meanwhile the Winx were already awake all the fairies were sitting around the big table in their kitchen "Mus you literally missed a lot last night you should've come with us!" Aisha said taking sip from her coffee Musa only chuckled and gave them a smile "I'm not a fan of those nights " "I only went for Stella" Beatrix added holding Stella's hand they kissed each other's lips in front the others and half of them made throw up face for a joke "Girls the room is over there" Bloom pointed at Stella's room while she giggled "Says the one who had sex with Sky at the couch" Beatrix said with a smirk and gave high five to Stella Musa laughed a bit so the others either.

After their amazing morning start everyone was getting ready for the classes expect Musa and Beatrix Musa wanted to share with her roommate about the kiss last night "you kissed him?!" Beatrix asked excited and shocked a bit Musa nodded from embarrassment "He actually kissed me but like a dump idiot I ran away maybe it's a mistake " Beatrix rolled her eyes she can't believe that Musa literally ran away after that kiss with a specialist who was shirtless and is super obsessed with her "Really? You ran away? Musa you should've continued that kiss it might would turn into something bigger under the sheets" "first of all ew. Second for sure I did the good to run away because trust me I still hate this guy even he has a good side or some bullshit like that we won't ever get together EVER" Musa said getting up from Beatrix's bed and leaving the room.

Beatrix only sighed disappointed she can see that both of them were falling for each other but mostly Riven was falling for her and she still acted like she hated him well she does but only a little bit how she doesn't realize that she is falling for him either Beatrix thought in her mind and got up from her bed then she left the room either and walked out of the suite with her roommates and friends.