𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 5-𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙤𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩

The next day came a lot fast yesterday was full of big surprises and challenges for the specialist especially from the new mind fairy who was a lot confident and badass she always showed that side in front the other people but she had a lot of soft side who showed to people who she likes and Riven wasn't in the list with Musa's favorite people he was in the black list.

New day new chance for Riven to make the mind fairy to fall for him even she show up just yesterday this girl was under his skin even when she said he doesn't have any single chances with her that boy wouldn't stop until he gets what he wants, the specialist was already awake his blonde friend was still sleeping the other boy got up from his bed, changed into black tight jeans grey shirt and leather jacket then he took his box with cigarettes and quietly left his dorm he need it some fresh air to get ready again to try his flirt with Musa.

The specialist walked out of the school and walked down the yard when he saw the fairy who was obsessed with to train all alone with a giant stick a big flirty smile formed onto the guy's face and walked down at first he stopped for a moment and fixed his hair so he can look 'charming' in front the fairy but she already despised him and has not an single interest towards that annoying guy "You like holding that big stick?" The fairy heard his annoying voice with British accent Musa's mood fastly changed into annoyed look she tried to ignore him but she can feel his breath on her neck "you know I didn't expect a mind fairy to train all alone in early morning" "I didn't expect a dick who doesn't know the word 'leave me alone' to be awake and stalking me like a psychopath if you are so horny go fuck the fairies without any brain cell " Musa sassed and spun the stick and then she put it close to his chin.

The specialist smirked at the fairy he moved the stick away from his chin and stared at the fairy's eyes "You don't get tired to be rude don't you? I have an strong nerves but sometimes I can lose a control and the scene won't end well with happy ending" Musa rolled her eyes that guy start to get on her nerves like a small devil was dancing on her brain "If that's a threat here is a great one if you ever stalk me or even touch me like yesterday you will lose two fingers, an bruised eye and even a dick with huge pains keep it under your pants for someone else who is too dump to see what asshole are you without any brain" Musa throw the stick on the ground and walked away her mood was already ruined she didn't want to poison her nerves with his attitude.

While she was leaving the yard the specialist was checking her up and down every move,every step was followed by his blue green eyes he bit his bottom lip and picked the stick who was on the ground Musa wasn't just a good girl fairy she was more far away from that she was very complicated badass mind fairy who won't let a man like him to own her even have sex with her she despised half of the men and Riven is the top one of Musa's most hated people feisty as usual he thought and put the stick back at place then walked straight into the woods he saw a rocks with some moss on them he really didn't care at all and sat down the rock, he took out one cigarette and put it on his mouth then he light it and start smoking leaving a big grey smoke to full the forest the specialist's head was in another space a Musa space that girl wasn't easy as what he was thinking she was one of his challenges from that school year but like he said to his blonde friend nothing will stop him to get musa in his hands.