untangled

UNTANGLED, chapter thirty three

" you have got to be kidding me "

Ambivalence. 

A word that means feeling everything at once. 

Happy she knows the killer,

Sad to know she was wrong, 

Stupid to leave the shed, 

Mad to know who killed her best friend,

Excited to get revenge. 

"Odette are you ready?" a voice asked out, pulling the girl out of her daze, Ajax was there looking at the girl with solemn "yeah of course why wouldn't I be?" Odette said with pursed lips

"Because you may have ruined your relationship because you thought Xavier was the killer only to know you were wrong and it was actually Eli's brother who killed him- ouch!"

The boy was interrupted by Bianca's boot hitting his toes as her blue eyes pierced up at him. "What he means" she says whilst squishing his foot harder, "is that you've been through a lot this past couple of days, are you sure you can face him" she said as she stepped closer. 

"yes"

lie. 

"She's ready" Wednesday piped up before turning back to the group "thankyou for helping me" she gritted out before quickly turning around and walking out. 

Odette stood up quickly grabbing her green jacket before quickly following Wednesday outside. 

"Not like you to say thankyou"

"Exactly like you to lie".

Hiding in the church and among the tree's wasn't Odette's typical style of waiting for Tyler to show up. 

"I can't believe I thought it was Xavier" she admitted to Bianca who was hiding withing the church walls with her "Everybody thought the same thing" she shrugged "but I shouldn't have" Odette crossed her head "Tyler pulled us all in this trap and we all fell right in"

The anger was practically bursting through her body, electric jolts ready to burn anything she touched. 

"Don't put this on yourself" Bianca warned