the rave'n

THE RAVE'N, chapter eighteen 

❝Hawkeye is my favourite Avenger❞

*scroll to bottom for her rave'n outfit*

"Enid are you almost done, Xavier said he was picking me up and I didn't want to be alone when he came" Odette asked her friend through the bathroom door "I'm putting gems on my face, let a girl live" she grunted and Odette swore she heard her cla...

"Enid are you almost done, Xavier said he was picking me up and I didn't want to be alone when he came" Odette asked her friend through the bathroom door "I'm putting gems on my face, let a girl live" she grunted and Odette swore she heard her claws come out. 

Odette was ready and was waiting for Enid, they had spent the last twelve hours dying her hair pink for the night. Her hair was down and curled but her two strands of hair at the front were pinned back with these gold clips Enid had bought her from the antique store. She kept her gold winged necklace on and just wore small golden earrings.

Her make-up was natural but she added in a smokey eye for significance. 

She felt pretty.

and at a school where your skirt is longer than your lifespan it's hard to feel pretty. 

When Enid came out Odette cheered for her "not that I'm playing favourites but you will shine the brightest in the room tonight and it's not because of your hair" they smiled before a knock was heard at the door. 

Enid opened it to reveal Xavier who had his hair tied back and a white suit on. Odette pursed her lips together as she quickly took in his appearance.

"You look sharp Thorpe" she smiled before going up to him and he just stared at her "oh crap what happened did I do something?" she asked and he shook his head "no uh- you just look really beautiful tonight Odette" he smiled and Odette brang him into a hug. 

"Do you want us to wait for Lucas Edin?" Odette asked the girl who was smiling from ear to ear at the sight of her best friend with Xavier "no!" she shouted accidentally scaring the two "I mean no, you two guys have fun" she smiled.