world caves in

WORLD CAVES IN, chapter thirty one

❝I don't know what to believe anymore❞

A day or so had passed and Odette spent her days in class, or studying in Georgia's dorm even just studying with Xavier with their plant Astrid which was starting to bloom

"When miss Thornhill said this was a dangerous plant I honestly crapped my pants but it seems fine, puffs out a yellow aroma every now and then but it never actually effected me or Xavier" Odette shrugged as she wrote down in her book. 

Georgia tilted her head at her friend in confusion.

"You never bothered to check that out or..." she dragged out before a knock was heard from the door "It's probably Weems again" Odette murmed to herself as Georgia walked over. 

Principle Weems over the week had been visiting the two girls and informing Odette of any important homework she had missed from the morning classes. 

It had become hard to climb out of bed in the morning since that night. 

When Georgia opened the door her brows shot up "not Weems" she said before Wednesday walked in, her boots clacking on the wooden floor as she stepped. 

"I feel insulted by that accusation" the girl said as she looked at Georgia who raised her hands in defeat. Wednesday turned her head away from the werewolf to Odette. 

"I need to talk to you" she said and Odette looked away "is it an apology or is it about how you want me to lie for you again" 

"It's about Xavier" 

Odette looked at the girl with curiosity "what about Xavier?" she asked, standing up from her seat "I have reason to believe that he is the Hyde" 

"What the hell is a Hyde?"