ask him

ASK HIM, chapter seventeen

❝I don't look like an angel I am an angel❞

The group of four stood in front of Enid's favourite dress shop "what kind of dystopian hellscape is this?" Wednesday asked and Georgia snorted "Our first friend group shopping spree!" Enid exclaimed "The dance committee suggesting on wearing all ...

The group of four stood in front of Enid's favourite dress shop "what kind of dystopian hellscape is this?" Wednesday asked and Georgia snorted "Our first friend group shopping spree!" Enid exclaimed "The dance committee suggesting on wearing all white like the theme but that's not gonna fly with us" she announced. 

"I have more pressing business than to worry about a dress for a dance that I don't even want to attend" Wednesday said "but I thought we were bonding" Enid whined "I feel I'll only slow you down, Your a gazelle I am a wounded fawn, cut me loose and go run with the pack" she told her before walking off. 

"you guys ready?" Georgia asked, receiving nods as she lead the two girls into the shop. 

Odette had to go shopping regularly in Jericho since she didn't come to the school with any clothes herself, Enid or Georgia always came with her. It was on those first rounds of shopping trips where she met Eli and a year later here they are now. 

It wasn't long for Odette to find her dress, everytime she went to this shop it was on the mannequin in the back corner. It was simple and modern. She liked the way the silk ran down her legs and how the line placed under the chest area added a pop of jazz, at least that's what Enid said when she tried it on.

She was actually excited when they said all white cause then she actually had an excuse to choose it and where it for the night. 

Odette felt happy when she looked into the mirror, she felt like she was in an episode of say yes to the dress. "It looks great" Georgia said giving her friends a thumbs up. 

"It looks sexy, Xavier is going to forget everything when he see's that dress it's going to be like a cheezy scene in rom coms!" Enid exclaimed.

A laugh escaped Odette's lips as she patted her hands down the dress "I'll get this one" she announced before breaking off into the change room again.