19: Work it

1,0890 Likes proserpina STARE AT STAIRS  Captured by: Morisette TiangsonMake-up: Jake Burton

1,0890 Likes
proserpina STARE AT STAIRS 
Captured by: Morisette Tiangson
Make-up: Jake Burton

@versace
To my friend! @jadelynswim

Thank you so much for the invitation Ms. Tiangson. Honored to be in the eyes of your camera! 📸🎥📷

Turned off comments

"Flight to Miami, then Hawaii after, Got it?"

Yeah. Last week i was at Las Vegas, after i flew to Puerto Rico for business deal and the whole week? I was all around New York! I ran to roadsides to catch up different shows and casting. Eris didn't like it and she instantly make choices, she said should sign up for Victoria's Secret as soon as possible

"Hmm... turned off comments? Still don't want to know everyone's thoughts?" She asked.

"Nope!" I emphasizes the p as i answered. Definitely not. Atleast at the moment.

I might open it soon but i swore not to read any of the comments.

I took a bath and changed my clothes into something comfortable.

After, i decided to continue sleeping. Eris called that she will be picking me up at the airport.

For the past week, I wasn't really ready. Pictures there and there, i spend my time with the cameras more rather than sleeping.

I didn't really sleep, i just like to lay down and wait. When the alarm clock rings i quickly changed my clothes again into Leather pants and black long sleeve, i put my cap on and walked into the Elevator.

I genuinely really regret not sleeping enough. Well, i did sleep but it wasn't enough!

I asked the Hotel Attendant if the cab i asked for is already here but unfortunately the Cab is 45 minutes away and i only have one option. To take another one.

I don't think i will be late so i just said no. For the mean time, i will just now stare at some random plant and wait.

I'm hungry.

"Rose?"

I turned my head and quickly lowered my cap. The girl seems to be really persistent on knowing if i was "Rose" and she succeeded soon.

"OMG! ROSE IS HERE! EVERYONE!"

"Rose, Can i take a picture?"

"Rose, rose, rose,"

"Rose, i love you!"

Damn. I love attention.

That's true. I wouldn't be a model to be honest if I don't like attention.

"Thank you! thank you!" I awkwardly laugh as a crowd of teenage girls approach me. Yeah, i hope people don't think of me irritating, this is literally how i thought of people who's loud inside a whole freaking room with people in suit, looking like they we're in a business matter.