18: Hello, universe

Liked by gianna_alves and 200k others

proserpina Hello, universe. 🌷

The comments on this post is turned off

     I RECENTLY posted the picture that I had been debating whether or not to post. "I AM HONESTLY SCARED!"

     I went to Gianna and said, "I guess I should erase it."

     She had a point, but that's not the point I'm trying to make. "Shut the f*ck up, Rose, Can't you see the hundreds of like?"

     Blaire concurred with her sister and joined in. "Right, Rosie, that was only 25 minutes ago. Your fans are holy f*ck!"

     "My Rosa, Eris is right. The media really liked you." Oh, Eris. My management must be pleased that I have a social media account once more and am able to interact with people again. such a bizarre world. I was still able to recall those crazed football fans. But do they still recall me? In my opinion, no.

     "I genuinely still forget half of what I did at my last party,"

     "There's no way you can't recall what you did and you just passed out, and we'll soon see you at our condominium," Blaire remarked, "...Rose, wouldn't you try to follow up on a Doctor? That's already been a week."

     I was frightened of doctors, and I would probably still require my mother.

     "I suppose... I was simply sleepy. I don't think I even do something embarrassing!"

     Get your hopes up, then," She said with a chuckle, which I responded to by rolling my eyes. She's making me more anxious!

     Seriously, I can't recall what I did at my last party. Even so, is that possible? I already searched Google, but it recently made the suggestion that I might have cancer and would soon pass away. I shook my head in an effort to get rid of my bad thoughts. In a few days, I'll be working once more. After all, I'm a model, therefore I should be working my tail out to earn my income. I am not a nepo baby after all. I turned head to Val. My best friend who's been a little weird.

     "So- Who's that?"

     She swiftly put her phone into sleep mode and concealed her action by stuffing it into the pillow.

     Weird. My closest buddies are strange.

     Gianna is presently blending milk powder and rice powder. Again. While Blaire is seen with her pet duck — no offense! Chicken Curry is a charming animal! and Val is making some bizarre, horrifying moves.