2: Is this the same girl?

@proserpina has uploaded a photo.
13 minutes ago.

liked by @gian_alvez, @blaireyblair, @valle

liked by @gian_alvez, @blaireyblair, @valle.y and 15.7k others.
proserpina 📸🎥

gian_alvez: Blink if you need help
   '— proserpina 👹👹👹

blaireyblair: Message now.

valley.y: Pretty 😍

User209273389339: I miss you Rose 🌹🌹🌹

User30383839390: when's ur next vlog?

UserHOPME: girlie when's your twitter update??

thiagosilva: @leomessi is this the same girl?

leomessi: @neymarjr
5475 likes l Reply

view 3,756 other replies

luissuarez9: @neymarjr
1245 likes | Reply

User837374884: OMGGG???

view more comments...

     "HEY Gia, maybe you should let me know what's going on with my Instagram account..."

     She put down her pizza and moaned loudly. "Let me enjoy my pizza, Rose, I didn't pay bots to spam you again, okay?"

     "You know what, girl? Today is a perfect day to pull your hair,"

     She immediately threw her food in the sink after finishing it and left. That scumbag!

     Wash the dishes, please!

     Now, I should have questioned her about the remarks. As I washed the dishes, I watched some cooking videos. I immediately dried my hands after a notification appeared. It was my manager, she called to see if I was already prepared. I wasn't, of course, but I agreed.

     Returning to my Instagram. I laughed at some of my friends who posted there throwback Thursday pictures. There's also my face who looked out of place.

     Nope, i actually look constipated.

     My notifications keep exploding as I scroll and scroll. bursting into flames.

     I'm accustomed to it. One hundred followers? Although that would be enough to destroy my phone, I was positive that it had nothing to do with my YouTube videos, travel blog, or, of course, my previous magazine covers. It's been a while since then.

      I'm now curious to see the faces of the folks because my comments was filled with "Oh my."

     Leo Messi, Luis Suárez, Thiago Silva and Neymar Jr.

     Who are these people?

     While they don't know me either, I must admit that I have no idea who they are. I don't mean to offend them. The moment I clicked on the "Leo Messi" account, I thought of holy moly. It's astonishing that many people follow him.

     My mouth is gaping. Despite not actually being on. What kind of employment do they do? That following is very enormous. I should actually be an Instagram model then.

     But they don't look like Instagram Models.