14: Sandwich & Sweet boy

MONTHS from now, I will be walking in the most prestigious runway show. "THE SUBLIMINAL WORKED!" I was feeling exactly like the happiest girl, I'm back on track.

     "Then Wild Rose, you might want to go out with me," Blaire stated while raising and lowering an eyebrow. I smiled at how absurd she appeared. Yes, of course.

     Where? I questioned.

     She shrugged off the suggestion, saying, "I don't know, just go around the city. I heard there's some famous Football Club that will be practicing on the nearby stadium."

     Come on, now. The presence of people makes me nauseous, Naturally, there will be visitors there as it is a public area. Stupid me.

     Blair was aware that I would be participating in the VS Show's walk. When I told Gianna not to, she told her. She claimed that although she says it, she doesn't mean it. I can't blame Blair for using these psychological ploys occasionally. Damn, though! I thought I was watching her get astonished! I took a plane from New York City to Spain, just to hear, "Meh, I knew you could get in."

     That's impressive actually. She once told me that she had high expectations of me and that I wouldn't let her down.

     I would probably try to surprise Val then!

     Right now, I'll just enjoy Spain. Spain. Oh well, this is a very beautiful country. various angles of the light. My skin was caressed differently by the sun; the light was vivid and kept me alive. And the buildings? Amazing.

     Every nation exudes a distinct aura. Maybe, that's why people call their country "A distinctive Home"

     Blaire winked at me and said, "Immediately, better change up now, I am taking you for a date." She's impatient like Val, so I quickly grabbed my suitcase and shook my head. I only have on a black bodysuit, skinny jeans, and a block heel that brings discomfort on my feet. Why even did I bring it.

     We simply ponder a great deal, running and walking to cozy coffee shops, book stores, and even thrift stores. We were both starving because neither of us purchased anything. I was taken aback when Blaire abruptly shouted, "So Rose... THIS IS CAMP NOU!" Damn. Camp Nou? Wow, I never knew that.

     Based on the surroundings, this is essentially a football stadium. Do they have matches, I wonder? Instead of videos, I would really like to see it in person.

     I groaned, "There aren't many people around here, sweetheart, which I know you would enjoy!" That greatly relieves my stress. I still have some moderate jet lag, and having a large group of people around will only exacerbate it.

     Blaire just spoke to a security as we approached one of the entrances. I took a peek around, and it was a plain setting. Few people are present.

     Men can be seen jogging in as we enter the area. Some people are playing, dribbling, and throwing balls. When Blaire interrupted me, I had to stop thinking.

     On the route to a few arbitrary seats. I hurry to some kind of cafeteria and say to Blaire, "I'll order food for us." There are some seats that offer a good view of the field. If there is a game, I will most definitely make a reminder to come here. I mean, look at how crowded this stadium could be. As if, a lot of people wouldn't stress me.

     I should start watching football games, though, if I don't want to feel left out. They seem very fantastic to me.

     Three juices and two sandwiches were on my order. One orange and two lemon juices. Lemons definitely don't appeal to me because I frequently sneeze from them. But they taste good.