10: YT & Chaos

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PEOPLE!" I groaned. My phone is exploding with that amount of notifications. Apparently my old videos we're blowing up with a lot of comments.

     For pete's sake! I already gradauated 3 years ago. And its 2 years ago since we had a vacation in Maldives.

     I only have 15 videos so its easy for them to stalk me but why on earth they would do that.

     Atleast they didn't bring there crazy fans. Or so i thought. Hopefully my inactive YouTube channel wouldn't come to there attention.

     I decided to grab some coffee near on our Condominium. Val is in her Agency talking about her future projects while Gia and Blair is with there parents, having vacations. They would be back later so i just decided to go out.

     As much as i enjoyed being alone, it wouldn't hurt if i go out sometimes.

     I take a deep breath before going out. I go out once in a blue moon! Interacting with people is really awkward especially i don't know how to strike a conversation. Can i just like there post and comment "Nice!"?

     Of course not, silly me!

     I looked into the mirror and see my horrible hair and clothes. "This is fine." I convinced myself. Wearing Silk sleepwear set is definitely fine. Wow! I looked like i was about to go sleep again, huh. Well atleast i wasn't wearing my PJ's. Just a short.

     And lucky me for not wearing a Mickey Mouse shirt. I'm way too lazy to change and besides i'm just going to get coffee... With my Laptop. They have free WiFi, duh.

     Now, i regret actually bringing my laptop.

Luis Suárez: What a great vlog, Madame!
Just Thiago: Agree man

Njr2: ❤

     It was commented yesterday. For the mean time, i am calm. There's no crazy fans of them calling me whore and such.

     I figured out that i might want to spend my breakfast here to pass time so i come to the counter, "Hello, Excuse me, i just want to ask if i can add a Plain Bagel on my order?" I asked.

     In the meantime, I've been watching my own videos that make me cringe. I'm not sure why I even posted this!

     The silence and the aroma of coffee are essential here. It felt very peaceful and stress-relieving. I could see why most people brought books with them. This location is ideal for daydreaming.

     But of course, some will really ruin it. A large crowd is shouting, the peace will not last long. I could even see other people's irritated expressions. The coffee shop was now packed with people and cameras. Wow.

     What a great day.

     I don't own this place so let it. Gotta endured it for the mean time, I'm pretty sure this people will sooner... leave?Maybe if the person they we're following would leave too? I guess so.

     "10,"

     "9,"

      "8,"

    "PLEASE LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, LEAVE THIS PLACE IMMEDIATELY AS YOU ARE ANNOYING MANY OF OUR COSTUMERS," yelled a man. I guess he's the Manager? Good. I wouldn't have to count any longer.

     Following the unnecessary chaos, the space is filled with silence and a few murmurs. Much better than yelling and clicking the camera. However, there is still a group of guys at the counter. Probably placing an order.

     I assumed they were practicing because they all had towels and water bottles. Sports? Definitely. They don't appear to be University Athletes. They all appear to have matured already.

     My order is taking longer than expected, so I decided to come to the counter. "Hi, Rose? Order for Rose?" the waitress asked coincidentally.

     "Yes! But can I take out the Plain Bagel? I've changed my mind," I apologised. The Waiter is extremely accommodating to my request, which is a relief because I dislike arguments. She's a lovely young lady. She could be a working student, as evidenced by her youthful appearance.

     "Here's your order, Ma'am! Have a nice day!" I said with a smile. "Good day to you too, Aliyah."

     "Rose..." I quickly turned my head when my name was called. "Yes?"
I don't know this person, and I've never seen him or her in my life. "Rose," the man called again, but this time I didn't respond, instead raising my eyebrow. He couldn't take a hint, could he? "Rose..." What a creep, but nothing is more creepy than a group of men turning their heads at me. As if the man in front of me had just said something familiar. What's the matter with them?

     "Neymar... I believe you have something you'd like to see,"

     Neymar? Yes, absolutely. Neymar Da Silva Santos Jr. is a Brazilian footballer. The man on my comments, along with his teammates! No way, Sherlock. I doubt I'll enjoy seeing them here especially their crazy fans is just around the corner.

      I quickly made my way out of the Coffee Shop as I heard them having a frantic conversation about what to do.

     "Bro, talk to her!"

     "Yeah man,"

     "Dude, She'll get creeped out i swear!"

     "Call messi, call messi, call messi,"

     "Stupido! I don't have a phone right now!"

     "Nah, jit is mesmerized."

     "Ain't lying y'all, she be pretty in real life,"

     "You right man, she looks the same as her pictures."

     "Jit not using filter,"

     "And what about it if someone use filter?"

     "Nah, jit mad?"

     Wow! I just made it alive! Now back to my place and sleep. The best.

---
I added some few trendy phrases. 😂