Blurb

An abandoned castle from centuries ago that has been transformed into a school for girls is bound to have its secrets. And the same goes for the girls who attend it.

Amethyst has spent years trying to get into Misty Creek, desperate for the higher education it offers. It's only when she enters her senior year that she's accepted, and she soon learns it's not just any old boarding school. The walls of the once castle hold history like no other, and she's determined to learn what it is. Along with the help from her two new roommates: Jonbers and Peppa.

Irene and Bosco are sisters who attend Misty Creek. Irene is going into her senior year with Bosco going into her junior year. They seem normal enough, but there's something off about Irene. She's secretive and tends to sneak out at night to the creek that surrounds the school grounds. And it seems as if there's a certain energy always hanging onto them.

Anetra keeps to herself. The other students call her the grave whisperer. She spends most of her time outside of class in the graveyard just off of the grounds of the housing unit of the school. She says it used to belong to the village that once surrounded the castle, and she leaves flowers on the unmarked graves as offerings to those who rest there. And some students say they've caught her speaking to herself amongst the graves. But her roommates stick up for her whenever the rumors start going around about her again.

Sugar and Spice are twins who speak to no one but each other. They take the same classes, make the same movements, and there are rumors that they can even feel the other's pain and emotions. But there's really something more sinister about them, something that has their roommate, Marcia, too scared to stay in their shared dorm room. So she retreats to her friend, Anetra, for her own safety.

Jax is a watcher. She pays attention to everything that goes on around her. Sometimes she pays a little too much attention. She knows things she isn't supposed to know, and she fears what could happen if she let anyone else know the secrets that she has to keep. And she doesn't plan on sharing them anytime soon. She can't share them anytime soon.

Sasha, known as Miss Colby by her students, is the best of the best when it comes to teachers. Every student longs to have her as their literature teacher, and only the lucky ones end up with her. She is almost always joined by a raven who perches on her shoulder. Except when her daughter, Kerri, is around. Which is something the students find strange.

Every girl is there to focus on their academics and their future. But the school feels more than just a school. It almost feels alive. Like something is lurking throughout the walls, getting ready to strike. It taunts the girls, making their struggles and their issues harder on them. And they want to know why. They want to know what this mysterious energy is.

And their answers just might be waiting in the mist of the creek.

----

This is the longest blurb I have ever written for a story lmao. I'm very very excited for this, during my storyboarding it took a turn that I didn't expect but I'm very happy with it. And while I would love to have every S15 girl as a major character, I had to limit it to keep the story on track. But they are still all in it, including more of the UK4 cast. I hope you'll all enjoy <3