Summer break

Sofia POV
I pack up my clothes in a duffel bag and more clothes from the dryer, i look up and see andy there staring at me.

He hugs me "sofia i dont want you to go i love you please stay" i hug him back and i can tell he was about to cry.

"Andy i need alone time, i need sometime to think okay" he nods and walks away.

I got a text from blade so i pull out my phone and text him back.

Blade-hey im outside are you ready?
Me-yea i got 3 duffel bags of my stuff can you come in and help
Blade-okay :)

I put my phone in my pocket then hear the door opening "hey blade whats up" "well sofia needs help so" i then hear foot steps.

"Hey" he smiles "hi" i reply and gave him one of my bags but he carried two "is that heavy blade?" "A little but im alright"

He put it in the trunk of his car and turned around seeing blade smiling "cant wait to be roommates with you but i hope it isnt too awkward"

I shake my head "no no its fine really" "well its getting late i will make some dinner what do you want?" "Hmmm" i think for a moment.

"Chinese food" he chuckles "okay i guess were gonna get poler express" we go there and order.

(Few minutes later)

We get to blades house and it was a regular house "oh um i moved like a month ago so here you go i got a house" he spreads his hands like he was opening for a hug.

It made me laugh "come on lets go unpack " i say and grabbed a duffel bag as blade grabs the rest.

We head inside and put my bags in my new room i loved it full of band posters and the bed was big with dark sheets.

I unpack then i smelled food, i ran across the hall, yes 1 story house with a basement and i say next to blade.

I instantly shoved every food i can see into my mouth "woah calm down sofia remember when you see something white ITS THE PLATE!" He screams the last part in my ear and i swallow ym food.

"OKAY I GOT IT" i yell back then a moment of silence but we broke it by laughing.

When we were done blade helped me with the unpacking "heyyy look what i got wow you got small breast" i blush and looked at what he was holding it was my size A36 bra.

I grabbed it and blushed deeply "t-there not small!" I playfully punched him as he chuckles.

"Okay okay oh wanna go swimming tomorrow ?" I smile and nod "i love swimming he smiles and leaves my room.

"Night " "night" i jump onto my bed and dose off, later that night it is 1:57 am and it was raining plus thundering witch scares me.

I hate loud noises except for music, i cover my head with my blanket then pop my head back out.

I see nothing but black then a big roar of thunder blast into my ears so i jumped off my bed and fell but got up running into blades room.

His door was open so i kicked it open and jumped into the bed with him "sofia whats wrong" i bury my face into his chest and it was kinda disturbing because he was only wearing boxers.

"T-thunder" he hugs me tighter and stroke my hair trying to calm me down "shhh its okay sofia im here" i look up and see blade smiling.

I smile back and he smashes his lips into mine i instantly kiss back "sofia i know your scared but i love you i know you are thinking about andy but i think you should forget him, he cheated on you and yes it was his fault but he lost you and now he is worried your leaving him" he loves me blade loves me.

"I think im over andy and maybe i have been because lately he hasnt been contact with me or talking to me much in school " i kiss blade "i think i am in love with you blade i know i just thought about breaking up with andy but its just i have been crushing on you for a while now"

Blade kisses me deeply "sofia you should sleep and get your rest we will talk to andy in the morning" i nod and sleep in blades arms.

(Next morning)

I wake by the sun burning in my eyes and see blade coming into the room with a towel wrapped around his waist "morning sofia" i blush "um morning blade" i yawn and get up walking into the bathroom to brush my teeth.

I look into the mirror and brush my hair "babe is andy coming?" I yell "yea he is coming in 15 min" "thank you" i walk out of the bathroom and check my phone.

I didnt notice andy texted me.

Andy-i guess im coming over huh i hope you thought about our relationship

Me- yea i have

Andy- great :)

I felt tears well up i felt bad for andy because he had done so much for me and now he seems vary excited and happy that i thought about it.

I hear a knock and a voice "hey andy" "hey blade where is sofia" i walk down the stairs and see andy all happy.

He hugs me and cups my cheeks i gulped as he leans in "wait andy" he stops and raise an eye brow "whats wrong babe" .

I walk out of andys arms and walk toward blade "a-andy um im breaking up with you and i love blade" i felt guilt because i left him and i didnt want to leave him but i didnt have any love feelings for him.

I was done when i saw him with that girl i just wanted to punch him but that will be too far.

"Andy i think you sho-" "sofia i love you and i know i fucked up but my feelings are true and real" i felt like crying when he tells me all this.

It is bringing back emotions and memories "andy i think you should leave because i dont think you should do this to sofia she is taking this wrong " he shakes his head.

"She should say that because i dont think i was talking about you dip shit" i clenched my fist and then tears came streaming down.

The emotions are getting to me "THATS IT JUST LEAVE ANDY" andy stares at me shocked "b-but sofia i-" "JUST LEAVE"

He nods and walks out of the door getting into his car and drives away, i turn around and hug blade crying in his chest.

"Its my fault its my fault" i cry in his chest as he strokes my hair "sofia its not your fault its his because he ruined his chance with you" i cry harder.