My father

Sofia POV
I wake up feeling like crap, i got up and went to the bathroom, i look in the mirror analyzing my hair and i could tell it needed some work.

I whip out my hair brush and comb out of the drawer doing my finishing touches to my black hair.

I washed my face, brushed my teeth and then i had to change i grabbed a top that was white and black stripped witch is boring but looked cute at the same time.

I got black skinny jeans and converse, i grab a red sweat shirt and my phone plus earbuds of course and went upstairs to my amazing boyfriend andy.

He turned and smiled at me as i smiled back, i sat down on the table waiting for breakfast then i got a MUFFIN.

as you can see i wuv muffins i dont know my or understand why but i wuv them.

I devoured the muffin before andy could sit down witch was hilarious because he just stared at me eating "its actually vary interesting how you eat sofia"

Wipe my mouth with my sleeve "really why is that?" "Its because you devoured that thing like your life depended on it" we both laughed and looked at the clock we had to leave.

I put earbuds on as andy did too, we would share earbuds but we wouldnt talk we like to walk holding hands and listen to screamo music until we get to our lockers.

It wasnt awkward its more calmer and quieter that way and its peaceful for some reason.

We get to school and i waved to andy i understand im going to see him in a few min but we have lockers far away witch is stupid and weird.

I open my locker and grabbed my binders out of my locker and i got stopped by my principal "sofia your dad is here and you have to go home okay" i was confused like alot also scared.

"W-why" ....SHIT i stutter when im nervous or scared "because its a family thing dont worry it wont hurt your grade we will get you caught up okay?" I nod and put back my things in my back pack and slammed my locker closed.

I felt a tap on my shoulder it was andy "um excuse me why is she leaving?" He asked as the principal turned around "its a family thing please go back to your class" andy nods and leaves i could tell her was worried for me.

As i left the school i see my dads car, i hopped in the car and looked at my super pissed dad "WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU" "i-i w-was a-at a-andys h-house" i say nervously.

"YOU WILL NEVER EVER DO THAT AGAIN YOU HEAR ME WHORE.....YOUR MY DAUGHTER AND YOUR MY LITTLE TOY IF YOU DO IT AGAIN I WILL KILL YOU REMEMBER LAST TIME" i nod slowly backing up to the door.

"good well i have to go to work ....if you try to leave i will hunt you down you hear me " i nod as we started driving.

When we got to the house i hopped out of the car and into the house i notice the windows are locked from the outside.

This scared me alot because the door was built like that too "i also barricaded everything so you wont runaway " he smiles and leaves locking the door.

I see him drive away to work, i fell down to my knees and cried in my hands.

I cant believe i am trapped in here i dont want to be in here its lonely and i want andy.

Im scared i dont want to be hurt anymore i want to be finally excepted by people witch i was but now i am even more trapped and i cant get out.

I got a text from andy witch was my only hope because andy is my only hope to happiness.

Jordan- hey are you okay
Me- no im not
Jordan- why?
Me- i am locked in my own house and i cant get out .....i neet help
Jordan- okay i will come over and help you
Me- bring blade
Jordan- why wouldnt he make it worse
Me- no he will help trust me he changed
Jordan- okay i will be there soon

I ran up to my room and looked around, it was empty because i took my clothes and stuff but my bed and drawer are still there where.

I hear a tapping noise witch scared the shit out of me and i see it was blade, i smiled and tried to open the window but i forgot.

My father barricade it, so i ran and grabbed a frying pan then i swung it at the window and it broke.

I drop the pan and tried to reach for the tree but then blade grabbed my arm and helped me onto the tree but i was shivering.

"Sofia are you afraid of heights" i nod slowly clinging onto him as he moves slowly.

I know what your thinking why am i clinging onto him well when you are vary high up on a tree dont you think you want to cling onto something.

As we slowly got down somehow we started running and i see my dad driving up the driveway.

Then andy comes out of his car "WHAT THE HELL DIDNT I TELL YOU TO STAY INSIDE YOU WHORE!" Blade hugged me tightly.

Andy punched him and then my dad kicked him in the nuts, andy falls down onto the ground holding his crotch in pain.

My dad keeps kicking his stomach and punching his face "STOP LEAVE HIM ALONE" i yell crying.

Then i see the cops come "hands up in the air" "what the hell are you doing here"

My dad was handcuffed and sent too jail and now i was a full adult well kinda i do need to fill out papers but still adult.

"Andy " i hugged him as he holds his stomach "andy we have to go home" i help him into the back of the car as blade drives.

We got home and brung him to his room, as we set him down i got a bowl full of ice and set it down on his crotch.

"Andy are you okay im so sorry" he cups my face with one hand "sofia its fine atleast your safe and thanks blade your my bro again" he shook blades hand.

"Bro i gotta go i will visit okay" he both nod and wave goodbye as i crawl next to him and kiss him deeply.

"Your my hero" he smiles and hugs me as i lay my head on his chest as his arm wrapped around me protecting me from the bad in this world.