Should i confess ??

Sofia POV
I wake up and see andy smiling "wake up sleepy head time to watch a movie" i sat up rubbing my eyes and i see its 10:34 pm.

"What movie" i yawn taking off my sweat shirt that leaves me with a top on "not cool by shane dawson " i smile i loved that movie.

In the middle of watching i got cold i started to shiver "andy can i have some blanket?" He shook his head "but im cold" i whined.

"Hmm" he smirks and grabs me putting me between his legs and hugs me, i look up seeing him smiling "are you cold still" i look down blushing and i shook my head.

The blanket was wrapped around him and now he is hugging me, it made my heart race.

(Hour later)

I wake up with an arm wrapped around me i turned around and see andy sleeping, he looked adorable sleeping.

I stroked his head it was surprisingly soft and fluffy, then he woke up "well good morning to you" he smiles witch made my heart melt.

I blushed and sat up quickly "i-i um" i ran upstairs to his room and hid in his closet, i wanted time alone to think.

I cant believe he saw me petting him, he probably thinks im a freak or maybe he liked it.....i shook my head NO NO it cant be.

He will never like me im just another stupid ugly girl, i punched the ground but felt a magazine of some sort then i grabbed it.

I couldnt see it because it was dark in the closet so i got out and sat on his bed my eyes widened....IT WAS PORN.

i threw it at the wall horrified then at that moment andy came into the room out of breath because he ran up the stairs.

Andy POV
I ran up the stairs witch was tiring as HELL when i notice my door open i walked in there still out of breath then i notice.

Sofia up against the wall sitting on my bed with eyes wide with shock when i took a few steps forward i notice my magazine is on the floor.

My eyes widened ....she.....she found my p-porn, i grabbed it and toss it back in the closet and sat next to sofia "sofia um"

I scratch the back of my neck...and HELL YES I WAS NERVOUS if you were me and your gf found your porn mags what would you do?

Sofia POV
I took a deep breath "i um i need to go and take a shower" i stood up and walked away back to my room.

I grab some shorts, a tank top and walked back upstairs going into the bathroom.

I stripped and hopped in the shower taking a hot shower, i turned it off and dried myself off.

I got changed quickly and did my hair, as i walk out i smell pizza and i ran i slipped and fell on my butt in front of andy.

He laughs "oh shut up and help me" he walks over and picked my up "not what i meant" i say blushing, he sat down while i sat on his lap.

I blushed while he hugged my waist "i can sit on the other side you know?" I giggle, he shook his head "no i want you here" he pouts like a child witch was adorable.

I blushed deeply and ate a slice of pizza "so what do you want to do today?" I asked "well i wanted to um ask you something".

I looked at him and smiled "whats up?" "W-will you g-go out with me" he says looking down blushing.

"YES!" I hugged him and kissed him, he instantly kissed back "can we watch another movie downstairs" i ask.

He nods smiling carrying me bridal style, bringing me to the basement he throws me on the bed and looks at the shelf full of movies.

"How about mulan" "yes i wuv that movie" i say trying to sound cute he puts the movie in and walks over.

I hogged all the blankets so he jumped on top of me tickling me "s-stop i-i c-cant b-breath" andy stops and hugs me "i love you sofia i will always"

I feel pretty for the first time in forever i am so happy i found andy he is the one for me i know it and he does too.

As we watch the movie i look at andy about to fall asleep it was cute "andy you can sleep if you want" he nods and laid down and fell instantly asleep.

Moments later i fell asleep too, i wake up yawning and stretching i rubbed my eyes and notice i was laying on a hard warm thing.

I looked up and see andy is still sleeping i felt something poking my side and i look down he has an erection.

I gulped and i sat up i didnt know what to do because i never knew about sex much i never did it with a guy except my father but he does it to me i dont do it to him.

I poked it and andy moaned i cant do it with him we only dated for what a day but i feel kinda tingly like i want it NO NO BAD SOFIA.

I stroke it once and andy squirmed, i shook my head And stood up walking to the bathroom, no i dont want to be a whore.

I looked in the cabinet and found a hidden brown box it was full of razors, old bloody ones that made a bad feeling in my gut and new ones that was never opened.

I ripped open the new ones and put the new sharp razor on my skin and drag it slowly across my wrist.

Tears stream down my face, the word "whore" circling through my head, i cried harder doing more cuts.

I dropped the razors and fell onto the ground looking at the ceiling, i look at my wrist and see 6 deep cuts just oozing with blood.

I hear a knock at the door "sofia? Are you in there?" "Yea" i grab a cloth and wiped the blood away, i folded it so it wont show the blood.

I put the box away and closed the cabinet, i looked down and see that i dont have long sleeves.....FUCK.

I opened the door and hid my arm behind me "um sofia are you okay" "yea im fine" he reached for my wrist and i gave up there is no point in hiding it he will find it sooner or later but right now its sooner.

Andy looked at my wrist and his eyes soften i can see tears well up "andy i-" he pulled my into a tight hug "its okay i understand please dont do it anymore i want you to stop for my sake, because sofia i love you to much to see you hurt"

Hearing those words made me cry harder then ever i didnt know what love is and i found out this is love.

Andy cared about me and he will be my first love i can ever have he will be there for me i know it.

"Andy i never met someone who would care to love me or help me stop cutting because every where i go i am hated and now the darkness in my broken heart is lighting up because of you"i say crying harder,i hugged him and kissed him he instantly kissed back.