My best friend andy

As i scream and cry, my father pinned me on the ground taking my clothes off "STOP..... LEAVE ME ALONE" i cry out, he punches me.

"Shut up whore" i gave up screaming for help, my father took off his clothes and threw me on the bed, i was crying silently.

He puts his dick in me and covers my mouth as i scream in pain.....he took.....he took my VIRGINITY.

He whispers into my ear "your my fuck buddy now"

(Nightmare end)

I woke up all sweaty and gross, i touch my cheek and felt tears, i wipe my tears away and looked at the clock 12:34 i have 6 more hours of sleep i lay back down on the pillow and close my eyes.

(Dream)
I see a boy, he was about my age i walk up to him tapping on his shoulder, he was handsome and cute "may i help you?" I nod "i want to get away from this nightmare i want to runaway i wa-" i was cut off as he place his finger on my lips.

"You will meet me soon sofia" as he walks away "WAIT I DONT KNOW YOUR NAME" he fades away i slowly dropped onto the ground i felt alone.

(Dream ended)

BEEP BEEP BEEP!! I wake up slamming the alarm, i rubbed my eyes and walk into my bathroom, i looked in the mirror and sigh.

i walked out of my bathroom and grabbed a falling in reverse muscle tee and some blue shorts.

I walk back into the bathroom and brush my teeth also fix my messy hair.

Let me guess i know what your thinking, you think im a perfect skinny scene girl, well i am skinny but i dont have colored hair or piercings.

I have black hair and a side bangs, not vary scene but its the most scene i could get.

I tied up my hair and wash my face, i put on some converse and grabbed my back pack.

I walked down the stairs slowly not trying to wake up my drunk dad, i reached for the door knob but then he grabbed my wrist.

"Where is that sweet ass of yours going?" I could smell the alcohol in his breath witch was disgusting "dad i need to go to school" i complained and he lets go "fine but your going to be punished tonight"

I walked out the door putting ear buds in my ear listening to motionless in white reincarnated.

I walk to the beat of the song and mouthed the words i love listening to music, it makes me calm and i can really relate to the lyrics.

As i got to the school a bunch of girls surround me "look what we got here girls a new cutter" i clenched my wrist and grind my teeth i cant take this anymore i get bullied by my dad i dont want to be bullied anymore.

"I AM NOT A CUTTER ATLEAST I DONT LOOK LIKE A BARBIE WANNABE!!" I screamed the blond girl was shocked.

Then she slaps me, i fall on the ground because one of them tripped me and kick me witch hurt.

I could tell bruises were forming already, the bell rings and the girls leaves i sit up wincing while i try to stand up.

I grab my back pack and walk in through the doors of hell, i walk into the office "can i have my schedual?" The women nods smiling "whats your name ".

"Sofia wallaze " she gave it to me "thank you" she nods and waves and then i saw him.

He walked past me grinning directly at me, i blush and walk away trying to find my locker.

I felt a tape on my shoulder and i turned around "hey um...... are you sofia" i nod smiling "no shit sherlock" He chuckles and he pulled me in for a hug.

This felt right but i dont even know him and it feels that i have known him for a long time "andy whats your schedule? "

He pulls it out and gives it to me, surprisingly we have all the same classes witch is great.

(End of school)
I was packing up to leave then a hand slams on the locker i turn around and see a jock "hey guys look its another emo whore" his friends laugh.

The word "whore" kept reaping everyone thinks i am a whore, tears well up in my eyes and i let my side bangs cover my eyes not letting them see my weakness.

He punch me in the gut and i fell onto the ground, they grabbed my wrist and roll up my sleeve they see my cuts and laugh "look she is a cutter" they all laugh.

They kick me and punch me and walked away leaving me there crying, my face were in my knees and i cried harder and harder.

I felt arms wrap around me and pick me up, i look up to see andy smiling at me i bury my face in his chest.

I know were just friends but hes the only friend i ever had, my father never wants me to have friends or anyone talking to me.

He wants me all to himself, he just think of me as a fuck buddy nothing else.

Andy brings me to his car and set me down in shot gun, he gets in the driver seat and start the engine.

"Sofia where do you live " i shake my head in fear i dont want my father to kill him, he is all i have i dont want to lose andy.

"No i dont want to go back your my only friend and if my father sees you, he will kill you" he stares at me i knew he was serious "sofia if he hurts you, i will never ever forgive him"

He cared about me, so this is the feeling of being loved "h-he ....t-took" "he took what sofia ?" He had a worried tone in his voice "my virginity.....im his little fuck buddy......those jocks were right i am a whore" on the last word i started crying.

I cried hard, andy rubbed my back one hand and the other still on the wheel "its okay sofia im here you dont have to cry you have me" what he said made me cry harder.

I never been loved or cared since my mom died, i never had any friends and now i have andy.

I told him my address trying not to stutter too much, he drives up my drive way and i walked out of the car and andy to.

Andy walked to me and hugged me "its okay sofia" he hands me a piece of paper with a number on it, i shoved it into my pocket.

My dad walked through the door yelling at me "YOU LITTLE WHORE.......YOUR GETTING FRIENDS HUH? WHAT DID I TELL YOU...YOUR MINE" he keeps burping and wobbling around with a glass bottle of vodka in his hand.

He slaps me "SOFIA" andy helps me up and hide me behind him "how dare you hurt your own daughter?.....you hurt her you raped her for god sake SHE DOESNT HAVE ANYONE EXCEPT ME " my dad was shocked.

My dad punched andy and beat him to the ground "DAD GET OFF OF HIM" i pushed him off and help andy up "dad i am going to stay with andy i dont care about you anymore" i walked passed him and ran into the house and up to my room.